Home

Author's POV

Nangmagmula si Gabriel ng kanyang mata ay nakita niya ang pamilyar na kwarto na hindi niya talaga inasahang babalik siya, memory of his death and his former memory come back like a raging flood in the rainy days in a river and an Angel appear, this A.I. NPC is everyone's guiding Angel for all adventurer.

"Welcome to the Conqueror Online. My name is Angela the one who will guide you by making your very own Avatar." Angela said na ikinangiti ni Gabriel.

"We've meet again Angela... let's begin shall we?" Gabriel said nagtaka naman sa unang sentence si Angel but smile when she hear the first word and four races appear in front of him ngumiti siya at kagaya ng inaasahan niya ay pinili niya ang Vampire Race at napangiti si Angela.

"Vampires, they are the blood sucking type adventures, living in the darkness and devouring all blood in their races. Are you certain in this Race?" Angela asked ngumiti naman si Gabriel ng merong notification na lumabas sa kanyang harapan.

"System Notification: You've chose the Race of Vampire, are you certain to your race?" Gabriel read and Yes or No appear sa ibaba ng System notification mabilis niya naman pinindot ang Yes at tumingin kay Angela.

"I'm Certain." Gabriel said ngumiti naman si Angela at nag-iba ang kasuotan ni Gabriel at maging ang kanyang kulay, ang mga mata niya ay naging pula at ang kanyang mga kuko ay humaba maging ang kanyang pangil ay humaba at ang kanyang buhok ay naging kasing itim ng gabi.

"System Notification: You've successfully a member of the Race of Vampire." Gabriel smile and look to Angela who's smiling.

"There are few jobs for a Adventurer, feel free to pick your job." Angela said at lumita ang isang screen at maging ang kanyang itsura sa kanyang harapan at sa ibaba ng hologram niya ay ang pangalan ng kanyang race, mabilis niyang nakita ang thief at pinili ito at mabilis na pinindot ang yes at huminga ng malalim.

"Your a Vampire and a Thief, congratulations on making your Avatar, this is my gift for you young Adventurer." Angela said at mabilis na lumabas ang three System Notification at the same time.

"System Notification: Do you want to change your Race as Vampire to Midnight Vampire Prince?" nanlaki ang mata ni Gabriel ng mabasa ito, Midnight Vampire Prince ay hindi lumabas sa kanyang memorya at bago lang ang Midnight Vampire Race, mabilis niyang tinignan ang Info nito at napasinghap nalang.

----

[Midnight Vampire Prince] (Unique Race Class)

Introduction" Midnight Vampires Prince is the prince of all the vampires who's known as the youngest progenitors in all of Vampire Race.

Skill: [Darkness Ruler] [Blood Stack] [Bats Transformation] [Midnight Hunger]

Warning: Midnight Vampire becomes 20% of all stats at night and reducing 20% of all stats in day light.

---

Napasinghap si Gabriel ng mabasa ang Race na kanyang unique race na nakuha at mabilis na pinindot ang yes ng mikata ang apat na skills at tinignan ang pangalawang System Notification.

"System Notification: You've Acquire the Passive skill of Shadow Stealth do you want to activate the skill?" Gabriel press yes again and look of it.

----

[Shadow Stealth] (Passive Unique Skill)

Introduction" Shadow Stealth is a skill of a Great unnamed thief who steal many things around the world and never to be seen or caught.

Effect: blending from all the things to sneak an attack or to hide, can be spot in 3 yards from Players and Mobs.

Cool Down: 5 seconds.

---

Gabriel smile when he read the effect of the skill, of course this skill is not actually an attack type skill rather than hiding skill, assume the five second cool down is when he was caught or detected and the skill will be activated ones more, but the last weapon make Gabriel Droll, this weapon probably the best weapon to acquire from any jobs who's using a sword type weapon, since his a thief class he can use it.

"System Notification: You've acquire an item of Blood Rapier." Gabriel look on to it as fast as he could.

---

[Blood Rapier] (Unique Green Weapon)

Weapon Type: Can Be Upgraded

Attack +56 - 67

Agi: +25

Str +6

Int +3

Level Requirement: Level 1 and above

Job Requirement: Swords Man, Knight, Thief.

Weapon State: Non Drop Item, Non Trade Item

Introduction: Blood Rapier is a weapon that can only be bound  and used by it's master and never be able to use by the other.

Unique Weapon Skill: [Blood Drain]: 10% of the caster's attack will be drained in the opponent's Health Point every second

Skill Duration: 10 second

---

Gabriel was so shock to see the Weapon State, and the Weapon Type make it a living weapon, and surely this weapon will be with him for the rest of his life, napatingin siya kay Angela at ngumiti, naintindihan naman ng angel ang nais nitong ipahiwatig at ngumiti din sa kanya.

"Since your done on your business, let's proceed." Angela said and another System Notification appear. "System Notification: Please Enter you Character name." Gabriel smile and look at the holographic keyboard in front of him and close his eye and when he open it, his resolve is done and start to type his Character Name and press OK after that.

"Welcome to the World of Conqueror, Tyrant." Gabriel said Gabriel take a deep breathe and smile, his back, to the place he truly belong not as Gabriel Orion who's ones shaken the world, but as the Tyrant who wish to rule everything on his part.

"Like my Character Name, i will become the Tyrant Above the Earth, and rule everything in my tyrannical way." Gabriel said, ngumiti ang anghel na si Angela sa kanya at isang gintong pinto ang biglang lumabas sa harapan nito.

"Let your destiny unfold in front of you, i wish you the best of luck, and wish the Tyrant to sour into the heaven." Angela said ngumiti si Gabriel at dahan-dahan lumapit sa malaking pinto, more on this is a gate.

"I will conquer everything, till the day we meet again Angela." Gabriel said ngumiti naman ang anghel at marahang tumango at nagbow.

"I wish you the best of luck." Angela said at itinulak na ni Gabriel ang malaking pinto at ngumiti, isang madilim na langit ang nagpaunlak sa kanyang pagdating at isang notification and lumabas. "System Notification: Welcome to the 109th starting Village: Moonlight Village." Tyrant smile when he read that, by the look of it his the very first one to appear in the village and his already in the 109th starting village, this is the same village where he appear on the past and he knows this village like the very back of his hand.

"Welcome Home." Gabriel said and look into the starry sky and smile, he also look at himself, the Midnight Vampire Prince, truly lives to it's name, now he need to look at the Unique Race skill that he have, mabilis niyang inactivate ang kanyang sariling stealth skill at bigla itong nawala sa paningin ng ibang kadadating lang at huminto sa harap ng training arena kung saan magsisimula ang mga bagong dating na manlalaro.