chapter 14 (Nigel Uno)

(Y/N)'s POV:
I turn around to see Numbuh 1. He smiled as me and I return it.

"Can you come with me? " he asked.

I nodded and we walked outside. He lead me to the woods it was silent and he was holding my hand it was warm and comforting and makes me feel so safe as he holds my hand.

"Where are we going? " I asked curiosly.
"Oh you'll see~" he answered flirtly.

I blushed and we continued walking deeper to the woods as it gets colder and colder I started shivering Numbuh 1 noticed it and took off his red sweater he was now wearing a white shirt he offered me his sweater and I gladly took it and said thank you and put it on it was quite warm and like Numbuh 3's sweater it was big that my hand didn't got out he held my hand once more and we continued walking deeper to the woods. After a few minutes we got out of the woods and arrived on a cliff.
It was a beautiful scenery the ocean was sparkling because of the moon and the moon wasn't haft it was a beautiful full moon I stare in amazement not wanting to look away.

"We're here" he said.

I smiled and he lead me to the end and we sat down on the grass our feet dangling there the stars was even out it made the night sky even more beautiful and made my eyes twinkle along with the stars as my hair flow with the wind.

"It's beautiful" I whispered with amazement.
"Like you" Nigel said softly.

I blushed I looked at him and he was staring at me I stared at his brown orbs and he was staring at me too.

"You know I never thought this would happen... " he said. "But now you're here I just wanna tell you that I love you my now and forever"

I blushed. I quickly look away to try to hide my blush.

"Stop hiding your beautiful face I wanna see it " he said. "And I wanna hear it say what she thinks of me"

I blushed even more and look at him I gulp and started to confess to him of what I think.

"I love you too Nigel Uno you're my one and only and it will never change because you changed my world to something that I never knew that would happen and it's called love" I said and ment every word I said.

He smiled and hugged me I hugged back. He let go and cupped my face with his hands and kissed me I melted to the kiss. It felt like fireworks was on the background and I don't want to stop and let this moment last.

We stopped for air and we smiled at each other and blushing at what happened.

"We should get back they might be worried that the birthday girl is missing" he said and winked at me.

I nodded and blushed a little from the wink. We got up and walked back to the party hands linked and smiling like there's no tomorrow.
This day is the most bestest day ever I will never forget this day ever!

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Sup!
So how's the ending awesome?  Well now for Wally
See ya on the next chap!