How to get away with murder 2

A Few weeks later:

I entered school and hid in a my locker to watch Adrien go to class. I watch him walk in but with a girl. Not just any girl it was Chloe. I recognized her blue eyes and blonde hair.

Her face was covered in hideous makeup and she was touching Adrien my Adrien. Calm Y/n we will kill her later. A voice told me. After they passed I came out of the locker.

Kissing the pictures I had took of Adrien the bell rung. I closed my locker and headed to class. On the way there someone ran into me.

Causing me to fall to the floor and the person on top of me. I looked up swearing to myself to kill whoever did this later. His teal eyes starred straight at me. Nathaniel I thought.

I felt something I only felt with Adrien. Thump thump my heart was beating. I quickly shoved him off me and ran to class.

Flustered I quietly made my way to my seat. In class I made my plan to kill her using an air conditioning. The covering had been lose for a while now.

I decided to do it after school. The bell rung signaling dismissal. I walked out of class trying to hide to fact that I was so excited.

I made my way to the rooftop where to air conditioning is located. I stopped in my tracks as I saw Chloe conveniently standing by it.

I made my way over to her without making a sound. She was facing the other way so she could not see me. When I got close enough I struck.

I pulled her ugly ponytail and opened to covering of the air conditioning. " Ouch that hurts " she wined. I shoved her head in it. Soon her whole body got tore to shreds.

Blood covered me as I watched in satisfaction. " Rest in pieces literally" I mumbled. I went to the girl bathroom and got  changed.

I cleaned up the blood with the cleaning supplies the janitor left on the roof. I went home with no since of regret.

At Your House

I got home and went to my room. I crossed out Chloe's face on the school picture we took. "I wonder who's next!" I thought.

*laughing in the corner at Chloe's death* Muahaha hahahha. Hope you enjoyed Chloe's deat... I mean the chapter. And Chloe's death. So who should die next?

Author~ Chan