Chapter 3: The Truth

{Joy}

I pull up to Kami house and I knock on the door and then seconds later the door opens and Ron is standing there in shock.

"Well well well look what the wind blew in," Ron says and crosses his arms. "Kami... Joy here" he yells and I walk in behind him and I see Kami walking down the hall and behind her was Carmen and Chy. Well, I know what I just walked into.

*

"I'm sorry" I confess to them and Kami gets up and hugs me and I start tearing up. I really do feel bad for just completely cutting them off. We talked about the things I missed and stuff at the warehouse.

"So what are you naming him" Chy asking me.

"Kayson, " I tell her and she nodded her head.

"Well, I'm on number two," Chy tells me and I smile.

"I'm so happy for you Chy," I say and we all smile.

Later that night

*

"Now don't go ghost on us again ok Joy," Kami says as we walk to the door.

"On me" I turn and I hear Ron.

"I'm not," I say and I hug them and I walk out and get into my car.

*

"hey, girl," I say as she opens the door.

"Hey joy" She greets me and pulls me in for a hug. After King left and I cut everyone off Willow left and started working with her dad even though I didn't cut her off. I a don't know what's going on with her and troy, he doesn't talk about her.

"How you been," I ask her and I follow her to the couch.

"Good girl good. But the question is how have you been" She asks me.

"Oh girl, fine. I guess" I tell her.

"Have you talked to any of them" She lifts her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah...all of them," I tell her and she nods her head.

"Sooo... whats the baby name" She ask.

"Kayson," I tell her and she smiles.

"Hold hold hold... when is the baby shower," She says, I forgot about that. I really don't want to have one without Kyree.

"I'm not having one" I give her and a weak smile.

"Oh no, this won't do," She tells me and I laugh.

{King}

"Aye man wassup," Someone says as I sit in my bunk reading. I look up and it's some young guy.

"wassup man" I look up at him and I notice he is new because he has orange, unlike old ones who has on gray.

"You the boss man right," He asks me leaning on the cell door. When I got in here I laid low people knew my status but I made sure I didn't get into shit period.

"Naw man" I laugh a little bit.

"yeah...alright" he nods his head and walks off. I got a bad feeling about this dude. I shake my head and continue to read my book. Then Rico came in sitting on his bunk.

*******

Sorry for mistakes

Remember to vote and comment.