1

Chapter one

I'm Anna Thorpe, a werewolf in the Crimson Moon Pack. I would be the best warrior if I wasn't a she-wolf, meaning the only way to become a warrior would be to spread my legs for the alpha and I'm not a slut so you see the problem. I kick ass so many times a day you would think that my skill could get me through but no.  Alpha Brian went mad after losing his mate to a rogue attack, she was a strong fighter but didn't stand a chance against those rogues, so now he is insane with lust for every she-wolf in the pack. It's so off putting for an alpha to be like that, but the Crimson Moon pack is still the strongest in America. Anyway, back to me, I'm your typical normal she- wolf, I attend Raven High School ( weirdly, the football team is the black wolves, it would make more sense to be the Ravens but no.). 

The cafeteria is like all the others; big, buzzing and a pain in the ass. Why? Well, it's because as soon as you walk in you are met with the horrid sight of Rebecca Roseto, more commonly known as bitch-face; the queen bee and pack slut. She's a warrior, for obvious reasons.

"She can't fight for shit," Ash, my wolf says, shit, I haven't mentioned her yet, she's going to kill me. Ash is my midnight black wolf and, like most black wolves, I have alpha blood in me. But anyway, back to the story, where was I? Oh right, bitch-face and the slut-squad.

"Look it's the ugly, fat bitch," Bitch-face says. I laugh at her and she death glares me.

 "What's so funny slut?" she questions and I finally calm my laughing.  

 "Sorry, I thought you were a clown, but who can blame me; look at you," I say, amusement tinting my tone, she burns holes in my head and I start laughing again. That weak little skank grabs me by the neck and starts choking me but I still laugh, even as she tightens her grip. She didn't care humans were watching so, sick of her attempts to hurt me, I did something reasonable...... I slapped the bitch.

SLAP!

Man, it was satisfying, just like I planned she removed her hand from my neck and brought it to her cheek. She stared in shock, obviously not expecting me to slap her but the bitch deserved it.

 My bestie Casey mind-linked me. 

"A, I could hear that slap from our table, nice job."

"Thanks, Case I do aim to please," I mind linked back, as I head over to our table where I'm greeted by clapping and laughing. 

"Damn, I didn't realise I was slapping a cake, now I need to wash my hands," I say with disgust as I look at my makeup caked hand. Yuck.

After going to the bathroom to wash up, I went to my locker and get my books for maths. I love maths but not in a nerdy way, it's just that Mr.S is really cool so we do barely any work and we get to listen to music. Luckily, Casey is also in my class and, when we get to class, I'm greeted by her laughing her ass off.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked jokingly mocking concern. 

"Someone...posted a video...of you...slapping...bitch-face....." Casey managed to get out between laughs and showed me the video. The person who made the video had added sound effects so that when I hit her it had the sound effect of a distressed pig, it suited cake face perfectly. Soon, class started and I start work on some problems. Out of the corner of my eye I see bitch-face and Austin Ray making out. I couldn't help what happened next

"Fuckin' hell! Get a bloody room!" I yelled at them, Mr.S looked at me and I pointed to the guilty couple sitting in the row across from me. Mr.S caught on and sent them to the principal's office. I got a warning for using 'inappropriate language' in the classroom, I rolled my eyes but apologised for my rudeness.  Casey mind linked me, laughing.

"Jeez, you're in a laughing mood Case," I mind linked back.

"Sorry A, you're just really funny today," she replied with a light laugh.

"No, you're just a crazy person today," I respond, not my best come back but it's all I got at the moment. Within minutes maths is over and it's time for art which I have with Austin, we were really good friends until he became a man whore, he has slept with more girls than I have shifted and man that's a lot of times. I get to art where Austin is staring at me like before. My impulse took over and I stuck my finger up at his staring ass, he just smirks. I want to just slap that smirk off his face

"Do it, I dare you," Ash says to me. I smirk back at Austin and walk over to him. Everybody is staring at me and he still has his smirk. Then suddenly, I slapped the man whore

SLAP!

Like expected, the smirk disappears and his expression is replaced with shock. Why are people shocked when I slap them?  I didn't care and I took my seat in the back in the row across from Austin. Luckily for me, I'm one of the three only girls who haven't slept with him, the other two being Casey and my other bestie Vicki. We all have two things in common;

1. We all love a good time

And

2. We are all feisty.

I was so zoned out I didn't notice that Austin had moved and was sitting next to me.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing?" Austin questions all cool in my ear

"What's it look like dipshit?" I ask back sarcastically back at him, he smirks, it's so bloody annoying  "You're just asking me to slap that smirk off your face again" I say emphasising again he chuckled, god I hate him I mutter under my breath "Stupid man whore"

"What was that?" he asked all serious like

"I said stupid man-whore are you deaf or something?" I ask all bitchy cause I'm not in the mood for his shit, before he could speak the bell went and I shout "Yeeeesssss saved by the bell" on my way out he slaps my ass so I turn and punch him in the face leaving him in shock along with the students around him, man I love being so violent it's so much fun and well he deserved it, who just slaps a girls ass when they aren't interested in your soon to be alpha man whore self, I don't get it

That was my last class so I meet up with Case and Vick and we head to the pack house laughing the whole way there, even more when I told them about art, they nearly fell to the ground and I rolled my eyes at them, Silly Wolves. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first book sorry for any spelling mistakes
And that the introduction it probably shit
But all well enjoy