a delivery...?

A door bell rang throughout the house, disturbing a young girl pudgy who was watching TV. She got up and groaned, heading to the door and upon opening it she saw a mail man holding a box under his arm and a paper clip in his hand. "Are you Victoria villa?" The girl lifted an eyebrow at him. "um yeah." he passed her the clip board asking for her sign it and as she did she wondered who the heck sent her a package. "have a nice day." the man said as he handed her the medium sized box and walked away. " thanks, you too..." she mumbled before closing the door and went back to the living room. Placing the box on the floor, she went back to watching TV, that is till she heard some thumping. she turned her head to the box and saw it shake a little. "What the?" She mumbled before kneeling in front and pressed her ear against the box, she heard some squeaking and, deciding to open the box, she grabbed a knife and cut the top of it open. she then looked inside to see a unbelievable sight.

"Why the heck is there chibi Godzilla's in a box?!"

She couldn't believe it. there, in front of her, was a small version of 2014 Godzilla, a small version of 1998 Godzilla ( or Zilla ), and a small version of the original Godzilla, each staring up at her like puppies...very scaly puppies. she then saw a note at the bottom of the box. she quickly picked it up ,avoiding any bites, and read the note,
'Dear Victoria,
As you might have guessed, you are now the care taker of 3 different versions of Godzilla. why I have sent you them will be revealed in time but for now watch over them and take care of them.
Sincerely, the master

She widened her dark brown eyes, she had so many questions running through her head, like why did she have to take care of them? Who the heck is 'the master'? How did he know her? And why does she feel pain in her foot!? Wait, what?? She looked at her foot to see zilla nipping at it. she sighed before carefully picking him up and looking at him sternly, "my foot is not food. you can't just bite people's limbs, it's rude trust me I tried it before. " zilla just looked at her before squeaking, seemingly to try and fail at roaring. "Guess you are hungry.." she looked to see classic and 2014 Godzilla play fighting on the floor, seeming to mind their own business. She looked back at zilla to see him limp backwards while sticking it's tongue out like a cat, "This is gonna be a long day." 

A/N: edited as of 1/20/18