CHAPTER 52. Fortune Cookie

"Trina I'm sorry I thought you wanted me too." "Chance it's not you trust me, I'm just not ready. Can we just take things slow?" Chance sat back. Chance turned on the tv "Ok that's fine. So what you like to watch?" "Anything to be honest." Chance turned on HBO "it'll be a movie coming on soon." Chance reached for the food box. Chance put the food on my plate. "So how long you been staying here?" "A little over 2 years." "Have you ever been on the top floor?" "Yeah the manager stay up there." "I like the vibe in your house." "Would you believe me if I said my sister and mother designed my apartment." "They have great taste. Do you believe in fortune cookies?" "No , there just myths." I gave Chance a fortune cookie. "Open it." Chance opened the wrapper and cracked the cookie open. "What do it say?" "It say when your match come you'll know." "See it's not fake." "Ok well open yours. What do yours say." I smiled at Chance and opened the cookie. "It say this Chance might be life changing." "So what do that mean?" "I'm not sure but it'll come true soon. Maybe your that Chance my fortunes talking about." "Is that your phone ringing?" Chance asked. "What?"  "Your phones vibrating. It's been ringing since you got here to be honest." I picked it up and it was Q. I turned my phone off and put it back in my purse. "Who was that?" "Just my friend, she will be alright." Oh fuck i forgot about Ta'jeah. I texted her the flight information and cut my phone back off. I said as I yawned. "You tired?" Chance asked. "Yeah a little bit." "You can stay the night if you don't want to be alone." The sound of him saying that gave me a tingling sensation up my spine. "Yeah I guess I can stay." "Well I can go get you some pajamas." Chance disappeared into his bedroom. I took off my jacket. And laid back. My shirt was kinda revealing but I knew Chance wouldn't mind. Why did i need to go back home to my cheating ass Q, he was for sure not close to my man. "Here you go." Chance said as he tossed the clothes to me. "Don't throw anything at me." I said in a playful matter. "What you gone do about." Chance teased. I laughed. I threw the clothes in his face and ran to Chances room. Chance charged after me tackling me on the bed. Chance put me on my back. "So what are you gonna do to me now?" I challenged. Chance stared me in my eyes. I wasn't sure what was gonna happen next. "Trina can I kiss you?" "Yeah." The next thing I know is Chance soft medium sized lips graced mine. My heart was beating so fast. I rubbed my hand on the side of Chances face. Chance lifted my shirt up over my head. And started kissing me from my neck down to my belly button. Chance got down at the end of the bed and separated my legs. Chance quickly pulled down my pants and put his tongue to work. "Damn your so sweet." I didn't reply to Chances comment. It felt like he was doing the entire alphabet on my clit. I was about to cum all inside Chances mouth, as soon as I got there he stopped. "You not about to cum just yet." Chance teased. Chance put on a condom and slid inside of me. I couldn't help but let out a loud moan. The pleasure was unbelievable. Chance must have been feeling his self because he started going faster and deeper. I clawed at his arms in pleasure. Next thing I know I was coming harder then I ever had before my legs was shaking uncontrollably. Welp Chance maybe a keeper.