chapter twenty three; filming

***filming***

"i still hate you" melody breathed out as damon pushed her against the bedroom door, leaving little bite marks along her neck. a moan escaped her lips as he threw her down onto the bed. "definitely still hate you" she stated as he leant on one elbow, hovering over her body.

he trailed his finger down her face and stopped at her lips, signalling for her to be quiet. "damon w-" before melody could finish her sentence, he had placed his lips to hers. their bodies pushed closer together as melody wrapped her arms around his neck.

damon pulled away, "this doesn't look like hate to me" damon smirked. melody rolled her eyes and flipped them over, straddling him. she lifted his hands above his head and giggled, placing a kiss to his lips. "so you're the kinky original?" damon breathed out.

"baby you don't even want to know what I'm thinking about right now"

***filming***

"i bet you wish you could film that with lover boy" ian said with a smirk on his face. belle stared at him with wide eyes, slapping him over the back of the head. she moved a finger to her mouth, signalling for him to be quiet. she glanced behind the cameras and noticed that paul looked uncomfortable. belle smiled at him and he returned it, scratching the back of his neck. she watched as he walked towards his dressing room.

"shut up somerhalder" belle joked. she smiled at the director and quickly ran from the set. paul entered his dressing room and slumped down on the sofa, running his hand through his hair. he heard a knock at the door and sighed, "it's me" belle yelled, "i'm coming in"

she walked in and smiled at the sight of him, she strode over to him and lifted his legs up, sitting underneath them. her hand interlocked with his and she glanced up to his eyes, "so what's up wesley?"

paul looked down to her and shook his head, "it's stupid" he told her. she unlocked their hands and placed her hand to his face. he couldn't help but smile at the action; he loved her. she leant over and placed a gentle kiss to his lips. "what was that for?"

"it's cute"

"what is?"

"seeing you jealous"