the trial

Clay's POV

I rode my bike as fast as I could to Tony's. Brad had told me yesterday about this.

It made me feel better knowing Tony didn't just ditch me, at the same time I was now worried about his safety.

I ran inside not bothering to knock and ran to Tony's room.

He was asleep on his bed phone in hand.

"Tony?" his face was covered in bruises.

"Clay.." He opened one eye.

He had a cut on his upper lip and a light but still notable black eye.

"Hang on" I rushed to the bathroom and got a wet towel. I placed it on his head to help his quite obvious headache.

"Thanks, clay" he grunted.

"How is everyone else?" I asked worried.

"There fine..dont know where they are though..my father took the truck back."

"Oh" I said not wanting to push it.

Tony sat up with a grunt. I smiled and kissed his forhead. He blushed and put kisses all over my cheak and neck.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too" he held me in his enbrace.

I passed my fingers through his soft hair trying not to hurt him. He pulled me down with him and his hands went to my sides. I kissed him and smiled a bit as he gasped at the surprise.

He kissed back with just as much love. He pulled back for air and I stole a quick peck on his lips.

I laughed as he smiled and stood up.

"Are you ok going to the trial today?" I asked helping him up.

"Si, esto no es nada." he smiled.

I'm scared he thinks of his bruises and cuts as nothing because of how bad they look, how bad he'd been hurt been before?

_______

Tony's POV

In the court room I could see Bryce sitting next to who appeared to be his attorney.

I looked around and spotted Jessica and her father sitting on another table in the middle. I sighed and placed my head on Clay's shoulder. I was still tried but I had to be here..for hanna.

"You alright?" He said wraping his arm around me.

"Ya, I'm alright." I smiled.

____

After a while of the trial it was Clay's turn to present some evidence. I lifted my head as he got up to the witness seat.

"Good luck" I whispered before he left.

He smiled back at me. That smile faded as he sat in the chair.

"Ok, Clay present what you have."

Clay pulled out a small shoe blue shoe box. He pulled out a tape that I could tell was tape 13...well tape 14..the new one.

He pressed play on the tape player. "..If that was rape, then every girl at this school want to be raped..." the tape contiued.

Every one's eyes widened. Insead of hanna's voice this was clearly bryce's.

Clay went on to give the tapes to the judge who thanked him.

______

The trial was a short one..with Jess telling what happend Bryce had no chance.

I layed on Clay's bed when he came in the room after haven talked with his mom about the trial.

"He is going to jail" he said with a sigh as he layed next to me.

"Gracias a dios" I mummbled.

Clay layed his head on my chest. I could barly feel the pain anymore.

I wonder what happened to cournty I thought she was going to be at the trial but she didn't show up.

I closed my eyes and thought I hurd him say "I love you, mi amor" but was to asleep to notice.

A/N. Yes! He is finaly in jail! I wanted to say thank you all for your support on this story. I know i dont spell very well so I will try yo edit my mistakes and fix them.