Never...What?

**Ricky's POV**

As I flutter open my eyes, I take in the scene around me. I am laying on a large bed inside of what looks like a tent.

'Where the hell am I?' I think as I look down noticing I am in the same red corset top and black shorts I was in before I blacked out.

As I slide off the bed I walk towards the entrance of the tent and peer out, noticing no one is around.

'Ha they left me alone with no one to guard me, those idiots.'

So I slowly creep out making sure no one was around before I sprint as hard as I can going God knows were. I make my way through the clearing, where the tent I was in and several other tents were set up, and into the forest. I darted through trees as fast as I could until I ran out of air.

I sat down for a moment to catch my breath, 'Damn,' I thought,'I really need to work out more.'

"So you thought you could run away?" I turn around to see a smirking teenage boy, the same one I saw before I blacked out.

"No I just wanted to take a relaxing stroll," I mutter sarcastically.

The boys smirk quickly turns into a scowl, which I'm disappointed to admit still made him look hot.

"Soon you will learn not to be so disrespectful to me," he said with a menacing look in his eyes that I knew meant trouble.

"Why, who are you to tell me what to do?" I asked in a rude tone

"Oh you don't remember?"

" I'm Peter, Peter Pan."

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" I yelled

"Babe I don't joke around......much" Peter replied

I cringed when he called me babe

I stood up fast and pushed this "Peter" into a tree. I held my arm to his throat and in the darkest voice I could manage said, "Never, Ever, call me babe again"

That stupid sexy smirk of his stretched across his perfect face once again

Suddenly I was flipped over so now my back was against the tree and peters arm had made its way around my waist and rested on the small of my back.

His lips made their way right next to my ear in a position where our cheeks were touching. I'm quite disappointed in myself to say that I liked him being this close. His soft lips brushed my ear as he spoke.

"You see, I own this island. And I have a lot of power here. And if I want to call you babe. There's nothing you can do to stop me.....Babe."

**Lucy's POV**

I wake up blissfully unaware of my surroundings. It takes a moment before my foggy mind realizes 2 things

1) I was sleeping on the ground in the middle of nowhere
2) there are 6 gorgeous guys surrounding me.

I pretend to be asleep still, hoping they didn't notice the slight flutter of my waking eyes, and eavesdrop on their conversation.

"I swear I saw her open her eyes I thought she was waking up!"

"Hayes, you always see things and they're never there."

"Not true!"

"Where did Pan go?"

"He took the other chick to his private tent."

Ricky! I think to myself

"What chick?"

"I don't know, never seen her before."

"What did she look like?"

"Kinda tall with brown hair and tan skin super hot."

"Hotter than this one?"

"Nah"

"Yes she was I saw her she was way hotter."

Soon an argument breaks out over whether Ricky or I am hotter. I hear some say we were equal, while 1 chimes in that Pan's vote obviously goes for Ricky if she's in his tent. I stifle a laugh at this argument, finding it amusing.

"Nah, I like blondes," one says putting his arm around me.

"Stop you'll wake her," I hear multiple guys chime in.

"Oh right," the same guy replies removing his arm from me.

I try to fall back down limply and sleepy like, but it appears as more of a challenge considering how wide awake I am now. I hope they didn't notice, but it seems no one was looking. I tune back into the boys' talking, however they're lighthearted argument is ended when a strong male voice commands.

"Get away from her you'll wake her!"

"Geez Nash, we were just having some fun."

"What would Pan say about this fun?" The boy named Nash says

"He'd probably join in." One says smartly.

Nash ignores this comment and instead says "Go back inside, and I'll watch her."

I know it's weird to say this about someone who has practically kidnapped you but I kinda didn't want the boys to leave, and I also didn't want to be left alone with Nash. So I fake a loud yawn and stretched my arms and just like I was hoping I heard six voices say in unison "She's awake!"

A tan brunette with light brown eyes comes up to me and says "Hey baby, you come here often?"

I can't help but laugh loudly at this overused pickup line.

"I'm Taylor he continues and I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of each other from now on," he winks after saying this rewarding in another laugh from me.

Not sure of what to do I stand there awkwardly for a minute weighing things in my head.

'Okay so six of the most gorgeous guys I've ever seen are flirting with me and they seem nice. Oh my gosh what's wrong with me? I don't know these people I'm in the middle of nowhere and my best friend is nowhere to be seen! Plus these six guys, no matter how attractive, did kidnap me. Should I scream or run or kiss them or what? Scratch that last thought. But my voice has other plans as I hear myself reply.

"I'm Lucille but you can call me Lucy."

Another brunette steps up and replies with "Alright Lucy, welcome to Neverland."

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Have patience with us it's our first book. Hope you liked the first chapter! By the way it's two of us writing one is writing Ricky's POV an I'm writing Lucy's POV. Please forgive any mistakes (I'm still editing). Anyways please leave a comment and vote, unless you didn't like it :( anyways thanks for reading! We will update soon.