Erza's night w/ a special visitor 😏

Ezra's POV

(Haha thought I forgot about the other ship ~ I'd never😁🙌🏼 )

After the announcement master gave , I headed to my apartment in fairy hills to get ready , I spent most of the night packing and making dinner for myself. I hear next door that levy had gajeel over , there were laughing and honestly being very loud but I smiled to myself anyways. I envy levy and Lucy , they get to spend time with the people they love whether they know it or not. I couldn't help but think of jellal, I thought about that night he lied to me about having a fiancé, he keeps hurting himself trying to make up for his sins.

I just wish he knew he wasn't just hurting himself and that he was hurting me to, I tried getting my mind off of jellal and grabbed the only thing in this world that gives me happiness "strawberry cake " I said while smiling, I sat down with my beautiful cake and watched "the walking dead " it's my favorite show , right now rick and Darrel just reunited at the hilltop and now they're planning to kill negan . I'm so excited watching this show , all of a sudden I hear a knock at my door. I open it to see Wendy and Carla along with happy " erza can we talk about something?" She asked all cute and Wendy like " of course Wendy come on in guys , I'll even share some of my cake with you " I said opening the door more to let them in

"Well Erza , I'm scared of something " Wendy said while looking at the ground " Wendy child I told you there's nothing to be scared of " Carla said sounding tired and annoyed, I could tell she wanted to go home and sleep " Carla it's normal for Wendy to be a little scared " said happy looking tired himself as he rubbed his eyes " Wendy what are you scared of ?" I asked hoping I could help the situation " well Erza , I've never been to a fancy resort before and I'm even more nervous that romeos going too " she said while blushing at the last part. I see what's going on here now " Wendy you shouldn't be scared to go on vacation with the boy you like , just be glade your not going with just you and him,be glade the whole guild is going , so it won't just be you and him the whole time. Plus I'll be there if you need me , I'm just a call away " I said smiling at her hoping that worked , she smiled back at me and hug me by surprise, she really is like a little sister to me

" hey Wendy , would you like to spend the night and watch movies and eat cake and popcorn, I'd love to spend a little more time with you " I said hoping she'd say yes , it gets pretty lonely in my apartment by myself  she looked over at Carla who just nodded " child me and tomcat are going to your room to sleep , I'll see you in the morning " Carla said yawning the last part , I mean it was getting pretty late it was almost 10 o'clock , but for the rest of the night me and Wendy had our little girls night and eventually wendy passed out in the middle of the new power rangers movie so I got a blanket and pillow and covered her with it and made sure she was good , then I turned off the tv and went to my room , as I was brushing my hair I realized my window was open so I closed it not remembering when I opened it in the first place as I turn back around I saw a figure in the shadowy corner of my room " who are you? , why are you here ?, what do you want with me ? " I asked got one of my swords and pointed it at the figure , then he spoke " Erza..." I knew who he was the second he said my name "jellall..." I said with tears forming in my eye " what are you doing here jellal?" I asked  " a certain white hair takeover mage asked me if I would like to come on a fairy tail vacation with everyone " he said coming closer to me as I took a set back " and what did you say , your still wanted by the magic council " I cried out feeling all the pain of his abandonment flooding my eyes as tears streamed down my face like waterfalls " I told her that I'd love to come , as long as I get to spend time with you Erza , and I'll just disguise myself the way I did in the GMG " he said moving even closer to me , this time I didn't step back. He places his hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears " Erza please stop crying , your to strong to cry , plus your making your beautiful face all red and puffy and I hate seeing you cry , please stop " he said with his hand still on my cheek " okay jellal" I said looking up at him , he got up and left through the window , now I know how Lucy feels when natsu does this . Before jellal left he said one last thing " see you soon scarlet " and then he was gone. I went to bed very happy thinking of those word and knowing It was true.

Time skip next morning

I woke up before Wendy did , so I decided to make some pancakes , and bacon for breakfast. I started on the food and heard a knock on my door , it was Carla I greeted her and let them in " I'll wake up Wendy "Carla said walking over to were Wendy was on the couch " I'm making breakfast if you'd like to stay and eat with me your more then welcome "