17.

Great response for sandhir fight😂😂

~~~

Six months crossed in the calendar & in sandhir's life after their brutal break up.

Randhir filed a divorce petition against sanyu for forgery and extra marital affair.

Still court gave them 6 months extension to re think about their marriage as they were not alone.
Their baby was also now part of them.

In these six months neither sanyu met him not randhir.
Randhir kept his baby away from her.
Neither did she tried to meet her baby.

Seems like she was celebrating her freedom .
She even broke her every ties with her badi maa who was her supposed guide.

She was living in a plush apartment given by randhir as a gift on their anniversary and to give him biggest happy news of being pregnant.

It was a 5 bhk flat with all possible furnitures and other luxurious stuff.
She even owned a car gifted by randhir on her baby shower.
And she was working with shekhawat firm as a model which was also given by randhir.
In short she was totally depended on randhir which she didn't realised as her ego was a biggest wall coming between her and randhir.

After these six months passed sandhir were called in the court for first hearing of their divorce.

Sanyu came with her lawyer in a one piece with lots of make up on her face.
Her neck and partition was blank just like her life which was colourful as per her thinking.

Randhir was standing with his baby which was 8 months old now.
Both the duo were playing ignoring her completely.

" You both are legally divorce.
Bachha apni maa k saath rahega" the court gave orders.

"Mr. Judge I don't want baby " she scrunched her nose in disgust.
"I want a huge alimony with equivalent property of shekhawats also a huge some every month with a mansion for me" sanyu said eyeing her nails.

"Jo chahe le lo but get the hell out of my son's and grandson's life" harsh gritted his teeths.

"Dad....dad.....shhh......" randhir said calmly.

"Sudha didi krishi ko le jaiyye" Randhir handed krishi to the maid after kissing baby's cheeks to which he giggled.

Sanyu looked at krishi for the first time in these 6 months.
Something inside her urged to take her baby but her ego came in between.

She looked at other side to avoid those alien feelings.

"So kya bol rahi thi aap Miss. Sanyukta ?" Rd turned towards her & smirked.
His smirk was something new for her.

"First of all my baby will live with me.
So usko dene ka sawal hi nahi uthta.
Second this why do u want hefty amount when u urself are at fault" Randhir chipped.

"What do u mean shekhawat? " Sanyu barked on him.

"Chillao mat (he too roared)
Mehta submit all the proofs" Randhir ordered.

"Jii sir.....my Lord. ..miss sanyukta married Mr. Randhir to take some revenge. Also she was having extra marital affair with her friend Mr. Aryan Jaitley " Mehta, randhir's advocate chipped making sanyu's advocate tongue tied.

"So in this case I don't think any alimony should be claimed.
Infact my client Mr. Randhir can file a case against miss sanyukta for forgery which he don't want.
Also my client will give a sum of rs. 20000/- to her as a duty of ex husband. That's all .
Further decision is urs.
And these are proofs and eye witnesses" saying he called aryan and meneka to vomit the truth .

Meneka and aryan spilled the truth making sanyu shocked and randhir rocked.
None can win randhir.
Not even sanyukta.

Finally sandhir got divorced and sanyu got zero alimony.

"Randhir " sanyu yelled after she was on road.

But he remained quiet and sat inside the car

"Stop it there I said" sanyu ran to his car.

A bunch of papers were thrown on her face immediately after she reached his car.

"What the....." she cursed him but he stopped her by showing his palm to her.

"Take these papers and get out of my life forever.
Because I loath ur sight miss sanyukta.
And yeah this is my wedding card.
Do grace this occasion by ur not so good presence.
Have lavish food then get lost" saying he threw the card on her face not bothered to look at her face.

She kept sulking there like a bull.
He just insulted her like a shit.
All media people were gathered and capturing their not so sweet encounter.

"And yaa do check those papers.
Shock ho jaogi" he smirked wearing his shades and drove the car away

She took the papers from ground and left shocked.
The flat she was living now was transferred to renu's name.
Even the car he gifted her was transferred to harsh's name and she was kicked out of shekhawat firm for not following the company rules and norms.

She threw the papers furiously "I hate u randhir "

She was not at all crying on her fate.
After losing everything in her life , there was not a single drop of moisture in her eyes.
She didn't regret her deeds too.

Infact she was boiling in anger.

In that fits of anger sanyu took the wedding card and read.
"Randhir weds vidushi"

"Vidushi" she crushed the card under her hold and cursed every one who spoiled her so called luxurious life.

~~~

How was it guys?
Vote and comments plz.

tbc