Catch Me

It's been a little over 2 years since Wren was born. When they say that time flies they are 100% serious. I don't know where all the time has gone. I've been so focused on being a mother that I have barely written any new music mostly just done lots of commercials and things I don't know how Kelly Clarkson does it all so well! I am dying to go on tour but honestly I'm just scared. I am scared about making little Wren have a crazy schedule for putting too much parenting on Tascha or to have too much going on that I don't take care of myself. I sighed as I put Wren down for her nap. I just want the best for my family.

I walked downstairs it's been maybe an hour since I left Tascha to her work. She's almost done with her, well our book we co-wrote. It's all about self care schedules routines; mostly just an all around helpful little book that gives you insight on how we do things and how we got here with positive psychology and mindfulness. I heard a very familiar song and followed it to the office where I found Tascha.

She was watching old live performances of mine the song in particular at the moment was lightweight back when I'd sing it and the entire crowd would light the arena. A tear was slipping down Tascha's cheek as she turned to me. I moved towards her and sat on her lap "hey what's wrong baby?" She looked at me "I just you are so gorgeous Demi and I can't help but think about things you were doing at the time how I had no clue and how much I wish I had been there not to mention it's been forever since new music my heart is aching for new music from you and I just sometimes I still can't believe this is my life". I hugged her close to me "awe babe it's okay just calm down and talk to me". She rubbed her eyes "I miss touring I miss the live music your voice god it's just gotten better and better over the years and I miss it I guess I just what I'm trying to say is I think we should finish this book get you another album out and go on tour. I don't want to pressure you I don't want to make you work too hard I just feel like that's where we belong right now." I smiled and pressed my lips to hers lightly running my fingertips over her jawline. I smiled as I pulled away "I was thinking about tour are you sure? I just don't want us to get caught up in it all too much for either of us you know?" She nodded "we have to agree to talk to each other everyday or week touch base on how things are going. Maybe decide more dates as we go so we know if we need breaks."

How did I get so lucky to find this human she knows the thoughts that had me worried she always has a way to comfort me. I felt her arms squeeze me closer to her. She lightly pressed her lips to my neck "there is something else I miss at the moment". She glided her lips to my ear and spoke lighter "mmm and look what I have here exactly what I've been missing." She moved her lips around my earlobe and kissed it sucking it into her mouth and playing her tongue against it. I couldn't stop the shiver that ran through my body. I felt her hand softly glide down my back. I moved closer to her smiling into a sweet kiss. She was making me weak and I needed it I needed her. I sighed as she moved one hand up my thigh making me automatically spread my legs, without thinking, throwing our balance off and causing us to hit the floor. We broke out laughing as she lifted herself slightly off of me "are you okay?" I laughed harder "babe I fell on my ass I am fine you okay though I took you down with me". She smiled "that fine ass is mine I have to make sure its okay! Plus I am the one who landed on you silly got to make sure I didn't crush you, I am fine I fell on this beautiful goddess." I rolled my eyes "you know what just shut up and kiss me!" She smirked "hmm maybe the mood has already gone!" I laughed she wants to play, well two can play these games. I pulled my lip out into a pout and looked at her "but you already had me so wet baby". I took her hand and brushed it up against me making sure I sighed with a little extra enthusiasm. She smirked "oh wet you say..." She cupped my center over my panties "I don't feel anything wet". Her face was challenging me!

GAME ON!

I sighed "hmm let me see" I ran my hand over myself and sighed "mmm maybe you were right maybe the moment passed for you but damn I am hot for me". I locked my eyes with hers as I moved my body and bit my lip. She hovered over me "that's not going to work princess you can't break me that easy!" I moaned and slid my panties over slipping inside just a little getting just a taste on my fingers. I slowly brought my hand up to my mouth and just as I go to open my mouth Tascha takes my hand and sucks my fingers dry. She moans as I pull my hand away "I thought I couldn't break you so easy that the mood had past?" I question her with a smug smirk knowing it is just making her more crazy. She bit her bottom lip and leaned down "you are lucky I love you I let you win. Now I bet you want a little taste". She lowered herself over me inches away from my lips I leaned in but she backed away "not so fast princess I need a little more first". I sighed I wanted her sweet lips on mine right now! She pulled me up to sit and slipped her hands under the large shirt I was wearing. Her hands heated every inch of my body and sent shivers down my spine all at once. I couldn't help the light moan that left me as she fully removed my shirt and pulled my body into hers. Her lips went straight to my neck, she scattered light kisses then began to suck on my pulse making me tangle my hands in her hair. She started kissing down my chest as I found her shirt and managed to pull it off of her. I massaged her breasts as she kissed all over mine. I pushed her back and straddled her hard. I started to move my hips grinding down on her as I bit my lip. Her hands found my ass pulling me into her more with every move. She jerked her hips up and we both moaned. I wanted more contact so I pulled myself off of her and pulled off the little wet fabric she was sporting. She sat up the second they were off taking no time to push me down and practically tear off my panties. She pulled me back up and pulled me as close as possible to her instantly heating my skin more. I melted her hands her lips nothing else compares. Time seems to stand still when we are like this.

I kissed her as I regained semi normal breathing not wanting to end the moments we just shared on the floor of the study. She smiled as she brushed some hair aside "well we seemed to have made a pretty good mess in here beautiful". I couldn't do anything except nod making her laugh as she went to move. I sighed pulling her to cuddle even closer "no". She kissed my forehead "babe Wren will be up soon and I am starving we have to get up but I promise we can cuddle on the couch and watch a movie with lunch. Come on move that beautiful ass of yours I think I am laying on a bunch of paperclips". I laughed and moved helping her up to see she had indeed been laying on some paperclips in fact there was even one stuck in her beautiful hair. I reached out to grab it "Hmm wonder how this got here?" I smiled as she leaned in to kiss me "yes I wonder". We helped each other get dressed checking for more paperclips as we went and picked the cup we had knocked over up. We shared a sweet kiss and then went to the kitchen to start on lunch. I felt my stomach growl as the smell of Tascha's cooking reached my nose. I made Wren some food and then wondered upstairs. She smiled and reached her arms out as I entered her room. I reached down into her crib and picked her up happily accepting her tight grip on my shirt. Her little hugs are my favorite thing in the world. I changed her diaper and brought her downstairs. I walked to Tascha and handed Wren over so I could wash my hands. We ate lunch and fed Wren as we discussed what we should talk to management about for tours and book signing stuff.
A few weeks later we had everything all planned out and both of us waiting impatiently for the kick off to our new little adventures.

---
Hey beautiful readers I haven't forgotten about you I have been trying to write an actual book to publish on amazon and I am really stuck with where I want this story to go thank you to everyone who comments to update makes me sit down and at least try I know this was short but I wanted to give you guys something to show my appreciation.

Xoxo DeschaVato