Chapter 1

Please vote on this book before you read!! It would mean a lot :)
___________

It's been a while since Mark and Jackson have done a live stream on Vlive. They decided to start one in Mark's bedroom, both sitting on top of Marks bed. About every aghase shipped them. Mark was a little more calm about their friendship while Jackson, on the other hand, was secretly in love with the guy.

(Imagine they're in a bedroom)

Comments

Tap to view all comments
Aghase_for_life say hi to Brazil
LiaWANG94 I LOVE YOU JACKSON
MarksonOTP7 Have you guys tried kissing??

A specific comment was posted catching the attention of Markson.

"Have you tried kissing?" Mark read with a shocked face.

"Umm..no?" Mark said confusingly tilting his head.

no?" Mark said confusingly tilting his head

Comments

Tap to view all comments
Markiepoo98 You've never kissed? But you seem so close!!
Wangae34 I just got here, what did I miss??
Defswife21 You should try it ;)

"You should try it" another comment posted.

"Yeah.. we're not doing that.." Mark kept avoiding it the awkward topic.

Jackson on the other hand just examined Marks well being, admiring his beautiful face. Especially his plump lips that he's imagined so many times to be pressed against his.
H

e just never had the courage to ask him out or anything. He didn't know if Mark felt the same way about him.

"Mark.. I think we should try it.." Jackson hesitantly spoke up, regretting it immediately.

Mark shot him a confused look.

"Um, why?" Mark was really wondering why Jackson seemed so needy for a kiss.. Jackson was straight.. right??