Hogwarts' Three Jinchuurikis: Chapter 6

A week passed when that happened. Akatsuki is working on the library to help Mrs Puff. The silverette noticed that the golden trio was frantically searching for something. Akatsuki ignored them as she keep on dusting books and put them on places.

A month pass and its the 16th of December. Gaara was hiding from his fan girls bid for their depart for the holiday. Naruto was off helping with the decorations and setting pranks. Akatsuki is on the library searching for some information about Nicolas Flemel of course it took her about a day on finding it. She searched for more information and was satisfied with the results. She returned the books and was about to head out when Harry and Ron entered the library complaining. Akatsuki sighed and crossed her arms.

"Well? What are you two doing here? Are you here to mess the places again and leave me to clean all of it?" Akatsuki rose her brow

"Ah no. Were searching for something" Harry answered.

"Oh? And may i know what that is?"

"We're searching for Nicolas Flemel" Harry said.

"Harry! You just can't give that kind of information to anyone! She could be one of Malfoy's minions!" Ron yelled.

"I am a mudblood Mr Weasely. And last time i check Draco hates us" Akatsuki said.

"Anyways......Nicolas Flemel, huh? I have read about him. In fact i know him, well for what the books contained" Akatsuki shrugged

"Really? Will you tell us?" Harry plead.

"No. Classified information" Akatsuki said flatly making the two deflate

"How about we give you something in return?" Harry asked making Ron turned to him like he was insane

"And what will it be? Hn. I doubt it is worth catching my atte-"

"Sweets! We'll give you sweets!" Ran exclaimed making Akatsuki paused

"Yiu have a deal. Follow me" Akatsuki lead them to the Restricted Section.

Akatsuki leap on the air almost 10 feet high and snatch a book cutting the chain with her kunai, before gracefully landed on the ground. The boys mouth went slack at that move. Akatsuki flipped the pages

"Lets see......hmm mm.......AHA! There it is.........Nicolas Flemel is the owner of the Philosopher Stone. The Philosopher Stone is a powerful stone that could turn anything into gold or turned into the Elixer of Life. It is said that if you drink it you will become immortal. Nicolas Flemel had sent it away in order to get it out of the evil hand's reach. The stories said that The Philosopher Stone could only be found if you seek it and not use." Akatsuki read before closing the book and put back.

"That's it! That's a very classified information and i don't want you two blab it out to the whole school i have been reading on the Restricted Section. Now excuse i have two onii chans to find. Merry Christmas. And i want it be delivered tomorrow night" Akatsuki bowed and turned to left.

"Akatsuki wait!" Harry called

"Yes?" Akatsuki stopped not bothering to turn around.

"Nothing......um......thanks" Harry said

"Well, Sayonara! Potter san, Weasely san" Akatsuki disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Heh that was some bloody move!" Ron awed and stared at the book 10 feet above the ground.

"Yeah" Harry agreed whole heartedly.

They left after that to tell Hermione what they had found out, more like what Akatsuki told them. Of course this did not settle well with the bushy ginger haired first year Griffindor.

"Ugh! How on earth does she got the privilege on gaining access to the forbidden section!?" Hermione groaned as she slump on the recliner.

"Well, what do you expect? She's a Slytherin! Snape probably gave that to her" Ron said

"No, only the Headmaster or the librarian themselves would gave her the pass! Question is....HOW!?" Hermione sulked

"Let's leave it to that. So, we have the information. Hopefully its enough" Harry said

"Alright, so.....the Philosopher Stone. That's what Fluffy's guarding. That's what Snape wants" Hermione voice out her conclusion.

"But why would he want the stone?" Harry questioned

"Isn't it obvious? The stone can turn anything into gold AND can grant the Elixer of Life, which i think you forgot....CAN GRANT IMMORTALITY!" Ron exclaimed

"If you are going to discuss something like that, much less false accusation, do it somewhere else" a voice from behind them said, it almost scared them out of their skin

"How did you get in here without us noticing!" Ron accused

"That's because we're already INSIDE the classroom BEFORE you morons got in?" A snarly remark from the female came

"Also, we may not like our House Head but we will not tolerate you insulting SLYTHERIN as a whole. Majority of the population MAY BE jerks and stuck up brats, but there are still people who are not" the blonde huffed as the bell rang

Students flooded in to occupy the seats before History Class and their Ghostly Professor Beans begin his ever so boring and sleepy lecture hbdreds and thousand of years ago that would probably be useless in real life.

"You know, I'm starting to think and doubt that people, even in Magical World, really dislikes teaching History"

"And how can you tell?"

"How the hell can you tell?! Our PROFESSOR is a freaking GHOST!"

"I have to say....he does have a point" the red head added his cents.
.........

That day, nothing much had happened, except the fact that the 'Golden Trio' plotted their plan to approach the Third Flor Corridor WITHOUT bumping into the Jinchuuriki Siblings, Filtch, and worse.....Snape on the way.

"What do you think you're doing" a voice above them asked making them jump and messed a step before they fell down the stairs.

"Who the bloody hell said that?!" Ron hissed as they in tangled themselves

"Its......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
......Gaara" Harry pointed, the red head is indeed there. Standing on top of the stairs, having a them the creepy stare