Alex

(I have no clue where I was going with this, also this one is set before Hannah died so Alex will act different -happier-)

You were walking to your first class with your best friend, Jeff. You had moved here around 3 months ago but everyone still counts you as the new kid. Everyone in this school treated you with respect, besides the one or two ass-grabs you would get walking down the halls. Although half of the basketball team wanted to 'get with you', you had eyes for one person only, Alex Standall. You counted yourselves as friends, if friends meant sitting by them in your few lessons together that is. You spoke quite often in classes but other than that you never had the guts to talk to him, after all he was always with the 'popular' kids out of lessons. Alex isn't very involved with other people though, that doesn't mean he's not a lovely person to you, but you find it very hard to have a full conversation without him mumbling or changing the subject completely. "What's got you all happy?" Jeff laughs, you must've started smiling whilst thinking about Alex. You giggled
"Oh nothing spectacular" you smiled at Jeff. He was about to say something when he looked down the hall and nudged you in the arm. "Ow" you pouted at him.
"Sorry" he smiled rubbing your arm, "but look it's... allleeeexxx" he teased like a teenaged girl. This time it was you to punch him in the arm.
"Well done genius" you laughed.
"Don't act cocky now, y/n.. or I'll have to get Mr Standall to come over here" he winked and you held my breath before glaring at Jeff. You didn't want to give in to him. He looked at you for a few seconds, "so you don't mind no? Oh allleee-" he tried to get the attention of the blonde teenager down the hall before you cut him off.
"Shut up Jeff or I'll... knock you out" you glared at him whilst pretending to be serious.
"I'd like to see you try" he laughed and you immediately burst out laughing with him. "But seriously, y/n. Go talk to him.. pleassseeee" he pouted.
"I will, ugh I do. It's just, hard to, you know?" You replied, now serious.
"Yeah yeah, I get you.. but he's actually a really happy person if you make him feel comfortable around you" he replied. Taking on this new information you nodded and walked to class.
•In class•
"Hey Alex" you smiled sitting down next to him. He looked up and gave a light smile.
"Oh hey, y/n" he replied before looking down at his phone again. You didn't want to disturb him so you decided to stay quiet for a little bit. You two were the only ones at your table at the moment because Ryan and Hannah hadn't turned up yet. You didn't like the awkward silence so you sighed and decided to go on your phone. You felt Alex shift his gaze to you but you continued to look at your phone, preparing for the awkwardness that awaits. He coughed and put his phone on the table but he still didn't have your attention. "Y/N?" He asked and poked you in the arm. You placed your phone on the table and burned your eyes into his. "Yeah?" You replied, leaning back in your chair.
"Uh I actually don't know, it was just too quiet" he smiled. You laughed at his remark and moved your chair back to the desk. Soon after, Hannah and Ryan showed up. "Hey you two" you smiled.
"Hey y/n" Hannah smiled back
"Hey" Ryan mumbled.
"Someone's happy" you laughed lightly.
"Obviously" he replied sarcastically.
This lesson you had to prepare speeches for your speaking exams and Hannah decided to go first. Whilst Hannah rambled on about what she was going to say you began to zone out. That was until you felt something on your thigh. You jumped and looked down to see Alex resting his hand on your leg. He smirked and you began to blush. "Everything okay, y/n?" Hannah asked.
"Yeah carry on talking" you replied whilst looking at the desk to hide your blush. You could feel your face heating up 100x more every second as he continued to rest his hand on your thigh, occasionally stroking it with his thumb. It was now your turn to speak and you cursed under your breath. You began to stutter but got more confident as you spoke. That was until Alex's hand edged further up your leg. Your breath hitched and you literally almost choke on air, even though you thought that wasn't possible. You didn't look at Alex in case Hannah and Ryan thought something was going on. 'S-sorry' you murmured before continuing to talk.
•Alex's POV
This lesson was actually quite fun, making y/n nervous was hilarious. I'm not sure where I got the confidence to do that but I actually did it like the boys told me to. Of course I didn't tell them who the girl was that I was trying to get to notice me, but that wasn't necessary. I brought my hand further up her thigh and she froze. I could see her face go redder by the second. I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing. "S-sorry" she stuttered before continuing to talk. Am I really making her this nervous? I smirk at the thought. As my hand edged higher and higher I felt something grab my hand. I jumped but played it off cool. I looked down to see y/n's hand on mine. I decided to intertwine my fingers with hers, surely she wasn't expecting it but to my surprise she was. Soon enough the bell went and the class left. I got up and went to meet the guys until I felt something on my arm. I turned back to see y/n.
•Your POV
Alex turned around and you immediately blush, yet again you see a smirk form on his beautiful face. "Oh hey y/n, what's up?" He laughed lightly.
"What's up? What was that?" You whisper shout. He smiled at the floor.
"I don't know what you're on about"
"Alex." You frown at him. He then grabbed your hand and walked into the janitors closet. He looked at the floor before walking towards you. He immediately smashed his lips onto yours and you didn't fight back. You grabbed onto his hair and kissed back forcefully. "Jump" he murmured into the kiss. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist as he gripped onto your ass. He pushed you up against the wall before caressing you face as the kiss got more gentle. You both craved each other, but you both needed air. You pulled away before resting your foreheads on each other's. "Woah" you said. Alex laughed lightly before replying.
"Indeed woah" he smiled.
"Since when did you have confidence Mr Standall?" You laughed.
"Since I decided that I love you" he blushed.
"I love you too" you smiled before kissing him on the nose.

Sorry if that was shitty but I really wanted to post but I had no idea what to write. Have a good day X

Up next • Jeff Xx