What the shit...

You see EliseUnique73 decided it would be a great idea to tag me in her book. So I gives me great joy to do this. *NOTE THE SARCASM*

The rules are simple: write 12 things about yourself, tag 12 other people.

Let's begin

1. I am a whovian at heart. So if you ship whoffle we can't be friends.

2. I don't know what I am doing with my life, like I should probably be doing my assignments but who cares.

3. I have this really unhealthy obsession with writing in black ink. I changed all of the inks in my bic clicky pen to black just so that I don't run out.

4. I have lived in NSW, QLD, and VIC.

5. I found wattpad when searching for fanfictions, because like fanfictions rule this site. (shout out to the person who can guess what type of fanfic it was)

6. Other than Doctor Who my favourite shows are: the Mentalist, NCIS, NCIS LA, CSI Miami, CSI New York, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, MacGyver (the old series), Miraculous Ladybug (of course) and stuff like that but my brain is having a melt down.

7. I have had an issue with friends for a long time now like supposedly I was migrating friend groups. It wasn't like it was my fault that you were all being such bitches. But that isn't even the worst of it, they thought that it would be okay to alienate me when I tried being friendly towards them.

8. So it turns out that there was this girl that I know that only wanted to be friends with me so that she could find out all of my secrets because she thought that I was a bitch.

9. I am the most oblivious person you will ever know. For example one of my friends wax beings bullied by another one of my friends throughout the while of grade seven but I didn't find out about this until like the middle of grade eight, and supposedly I was the only person who didn't know.

10. I have a swearing problem. I swear way too much, it's my way of expressing myself. some people call them curse words I call them sentence enhancers.

11. HALSEY

12. I don't like Monday mornings, or people who like Monday mornings, or Mondays, or mornings, or people.

Now it's my turn to choose the victims and inflict the pain

chameleonsrule

pezza_slays

brownbearforlyfe

cutsie_bunni5

Is-a-belle-Necessary

dayjapreston

ScarletSpeedster09

evanywolfgirl

CuteBuggie

phoebeccarbajal

kanethewolf

dreamchild2003