You're Worth It :) 1.

Hey guys! this is for you guys who's having a hard time atm. but i know things will turn around :) just wait for it. I'm having a stressed issue atm bcs my parents r going to Divorce and my dad is trying to take me away from my mom and i don't want that. so me and my mom r surviving this hard time, but i don't always drop down :). and this is for you guys who got bullied and say they're not worth it, but You are worth it, you're special, you're different....,you're beautiful :)
Gay,Lesbian,Straight,Tall,Short,Old,Young, YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL. I've been trough rough stuff like Getting Bullied and Molested. I was planning to kill myself but My awesome BFFs make me feel like that i'm special. I love you all my BFFs and my Special Boyfriend (love you Jackson). so hope you guys love this :)

Dakota

        "Damn...girl you got some big titties," I heard Justin (Foley) and the others talked about me. 
I sigh and unlock my locker. My locker wasn't full of pictures like other girls do. It was just a basic boring locker full of books and papers.  I locked my locker, while I was getting my bag on the floor, I felt somebody squeeze my ass. I quickly reacted and punch the person in the nose.

         "What The Fuck?! Dakota?!!," Alex (Standall) whimpered in pain while covering his bloody nose with his hand. 
"You ask me what the fuck?! I should be the on who's asking you what the fuck are you doing!?,Standall," I yelled at him. He just sigh and walk to his Gang Shit. 
"yea! Fuck off, CUNT!" I yelled at him.

          I ran off in anger. I run so fast to the girls bathroom. I looked at the mirror, completely fucked up.I see the walls full of words that hurts me...not just me...everyone. Kids go write critics stuff that hurt. You know a word can kill a person, so be careful to say something cuz your mouth is your Tiger. I see my name on that wall "Dakota isn't worth it, she's a slut,"
The words stab me hard. I cried and grabbed my blade from my bag and slowly cut my wrist. "ahh..," I whimpered in pain. The blood was running out from my wrist. I sat down on the floor and my vision were black.

"Fuck Dakota!" i heard a boy yelled. i couldn't  hear what he was really saying because i heard sirens as well.

 i couldn't  hear what he was really saying because i heard sirens as well

LOl short but who cares right? Just to be clear you guys r beautiful. and if somebody brings you down just pull your middle finger up in the air, and just completely fuck  them right? ily guys so much you are all so beautiful n' if something is bad atm, just hold on buddy :)