chapter 10

Rieles POV

I sat there in the guest room looking out the window.

I haven't been outside in weeks....I haven't been on my phone..I haven't posted and barely spoken.

Not even too Jace.

I know it hurts him alto when I dont talk too him..but everytime I attempt too I end up crying.

And I hate crying.

Jace will just look into my eyes too know what I need or what's wrong with me...he reads and knows me so well.

How did I get so lucky?

I heard footsteps coming to the room. I shot my head to the door and ran to pick up the broom ready to smack whoever was out there with it.

The door came flying open and I closed my eyes screaming and whacked the person with the broom

"AH SHIT!" I heard a familiar voice groan and drop to the floor.

Oops...sorry Jace.

"OMG..."I said and bent down to him while he was holding his eye in pain "jace Im so sorry...I thought you were someone else.."I aploigized and he nodded "baby its okay...I wish I would've seen it coming tho"

Tbh he kind of deserves it...nah Im joking he doesn't.

I went to the bathroom and ran cold water on a rag and gave it too him.

He sat on the bed and placed it on his eye and groaned "it hurts so bad...your so strong Rie..."he sighed

I smiled just a tiny bit. I love Jace but seeing him in pain is kinda cute.
Idky tho.

"You know I can read your thoughts right?"he chuckled and my eyes widened and I covered my mouth
"Sorry..."I giggled a bit.

He smiled at me for a while.

He always does this...stares at me for atleast 30 mins...its not annoying but I wanna know what hes thinking.

Im so confused

"Jace....?"I called out he didn't even flinch.

He just started smiling.

Okay now Im creeped out I raised my hand up and smacked him, he jumped and held his nose red cheek "RIELE!" he winced.

"Im sorry but you were staring at me and I got creeped out..."I frowned.

He sighed and wrapped me in his arms "I would never hurt you..I love you baby girl" he said as he kissed my head.

I cuddled into him and closed my eyes. Hes so comforting.

I dont dont ever want him to leave.