|Megumo Saikou: Arranged|

- (y/n) -

It was after school, practically 6:15 pm now. I was walking down the quiet hallway as I looked around for students that might had still lurking around.

I was carrying a pile of files and papers to give Megumo Saikou, the student council president, for review. As I had finally arrived at the student council's room, I overhead someone talking in the room.

"Father please, you really don't need to set up an arranged marriage for me. I think I'm still too young for marriage" Megumo said through his phone.

I entered the room as I looked around to find a place to put down the files. Megumo looks at me as he smirks sadistically.

"Father.. Stop finding me women for me to marry, I think I just found her" he said before closing his phone and putting it inside his pocket.

"These are all of the files and papers you requested, Megumo. If you don't have anything else with assistance, I'll be leaving now" I said. As I was about to leave, I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

"(Y/n), can you stay with me.. Until I finished my work?" He asked with a smile. I looked at him as I slowly nodded. He gestures me to take a sit as he takes a sit at the opposite of me.

"So (y/n), tell me about yourself" he simply said as I was taking a sit. "Well.. My name is (y/n) (l/n). I am a second year student, my parents are currently abroad and I am a single child" I said as I looked at him.

"That's interesting.. Very. Anyways, let me tell you about myself. I am Megumo Saikou, the son of the Saikou company's leader. I will be inheriting the company after my studies here with.. A wife" he said as he grumbles the last part.

"I guess your father has already found you an arranged wife to be with?" I asked as I tilted my head. He shook his head with a displeased look.

"My father has introduced me to almost 15 different women to be my future wives but I denied them all. I think I just found my future wife" he said as he stood up and approached me as he holds my hand and sits on one knee.

"Will you marry me, (y/n) (l/n)? I know this is sudden but I am desperate" he said as he looks at me with a sincere smile. I looked at him as my brain started cringing.

"N-No.. I'm sorry, Megumo. I'm too young to be in a marriage. Besides, I still have to focus on my studies, I'm still a second year" I said as I bowed down.

"Fine.. But you'll regret saying those words" he said as he picks me up forcefully and throws me out the door, shutting the door in front of my face.

I stood up from the floor and walked down the dark hallway to get out of the school. I think I need rest..

(Time Skip)

"There has been another death in school. The corpse was just found around the fountain yesterday after school. The killer is yet to be found" said the teacher to the whole class.

It has been a week since my conversation with Megumo and ever since then, deaths had started around the school. Mostly, the people that had been killed were the men that I've talked to.

"For that, school will be closed for two weeks to be investigated by the police" continued the teacher. Other students started chatting and gossiping about the deaths.