chapter 7.

Aniahs point of view

I felt his eyes on me as soon as I walked in to English, every move I made he was watching me. Like I was the finest piece of art he'd ever seen. A hint on sadness on his face. To this day I still couldn't look him directly in the eyes. Jai did nothing wrong to me for me to end it but he didn't and probably never will understand it. And if I thought that was bad, Jacks pathetic little rumour is going to hurt him even more.

It's got to the point where I wish I love Jai the way he loves, wait no, loved me. He used to love me, he used to worship the ground I walked on. Not anymore. I hate remembering that day. The day where I tore his heart out and ripped it up in to little pieces in one sentence. "I don't think I can do this anymore."

"Aniah, please pay attention when I'm trying to teach. It's just common courtesy." Mr Hartley interrupted my thoughts. Everyone's eyes on me. I think it's fair to say everyone hates that moment. When the teacher calls you out and all of a sudden you're centre of attention.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again." I apologised and pretended to pay attention until I could feel a pencil being poked in to my shoulder. Jack. Great. He always had the worst timing.
"What?!" I whisper-yelled at him
"Calm down babe, I just wanted to double check that we were still on for tomorrow because I need to sort everything out." Jack said sheepishly.
I have to admit it he was cute at times. He looked so nervous waiting for my answer so I decided to play on it.
"We'll see pretty boy, we'll see." The look on his face was priceless. Jack obviously wasn't used to being left hanging and that was exactly what I was going to do.

The bell went and so did all my classmates leaving me and Jai alone. It was almost like it was planned. The tension in the room was unbearable. His eyes were fixated on his bag and his head hung low.
"Jai, I know things ended badly but that was ages ago now. Is there no way we can be friends? I miss you."
A low chuckle escaped his mouth. Oh no. This wasn't going to go anyway like I planned.
"You miss me. Well guess what Aniah?! I don't miss you." His eyes were so dark. This wasn't the Jai that I spent 2 of the happiest years of my life with. He was a completely different person and I just had to accept that.
"You know what? I'm done avoiding you, acting like I did something wrong. Did I hurt your poor ego? Was it because I broke up with you, Jai? Was it?" I took a sharp breath in and continued my rant. "I am not going to let you sit there and make me feel bad. What did you want me to do? Sit back and pretend everything's fine. For how long? A year? Maybe another 2? No. I did it for the both of us. I guess us not speaking was probably for the best but I thought we were both more mature than that. I'll leave you alone from now on." And with that I stormed out the classroom not looking back.

Fifth had finally finished and I had just got home. After the day I had today I needed my bed. I flopped on the covers and just lay there looking up. And of course something had to disturbed my peace. This time it wasn't a teacher trying to make me look inferior. This time it was jack.

Jack
Hey babe, heard what happened with u and the ex. Hope ur ok.

Aniah
Wow. Jack are you ok??

Jack
Wtf

Aniah
I don't think I've ever seen you be this caring. I like this gilinsky;)

Jack
Well I only do it for the ppl I actually care about.

Jack
u never answered my question earlier. We still on for tomorrow?

Aniah
Aw babe, you are sweet. And yes of course I'm still on for it.

Aniah
Jack I forgot to ask you, who been telling people that we're seeing each other?

Jack
Lool what? I never said nothing. Bet it was sammy

Aniah
How does sammy know that we even talk? I haven't even told Drea. If you've told him that means 90% of the school know. Thanks jack

Jack
Why u so bothered? U embarrassed of me? U should consider yourself lucky. I never chase any girl

Aniah
You know what. Fück you jack. You can shove that date up your arse. I asked a simple question and you get all defensive. I have got time for your childish behaviour

Aniah
Like I said before. Lose my number. It's done.

_____________________________________

Heya guys, I'll update next when this chapter gets 10 votes.
Lots of love xo