I'm the Thirdwheel

Yuri and Kyle invited me to go with them at Kyles house to study and do some artworks...

Now that Yuri and Kyle are friends, i am happy to attend with them, so Yuri wouldn't be so scared at frustrated.

We made it at their house, two little kids runs down the stairs they were twin girls... "Big brother, i did not know you have a girlfriend..." the first twin said, "Hahaha" said the other twin.

Both of them looked like they are going to blush, so i laughed to stop it from happening...

We got into Kyles room, it was tidy and clean, a table with 3 seats were waiting for us to sit on it and study. We locked the door so Kyles sisters would not interrupt our discussion...

This was like a study date, and i'm like the third wheel at this date to keep Yuri companied, she seems confused on the questions on the book so Kyle helped Yuri out. I was about to blush but it was interrupted when Yuri continued the conversation...

This was a boring study like date, but as long as Yuri is happy, i'm happy...

Dawn came and Kyle escorted us out trough the door, he was like a gentleman out there, but at class, he is a clumsy, shy boy...

Yuri was really happy today. Because she was invited by Kyle to get shakes next Sunday...

Find out what happens next at the second part😊😊😊 I'm curious