Honey, it's the moon!

Maui's POV

Today Moana and I leave for our honeymoon. I'm so excited! I think she is too. We are spending it in Hawaii. We have finished packing yesterday so that today we wouldn't have to rush.

We're on the canoe for about 3 days to the nearest island that has an airport and then we're getting the plane. I've never been on one before. It sounds scary but I think I'll like it.

****

We've finally settled on the boat and have lots is supplies for the 3 days. Currently, we're just cuddling and watching the beautiful stars. I watch the moon carefully, observing every part of it.

"Look at that star!" I point to the farthest but brightest one.

Moana's POV

I gasp.

"It's beautiful" I exclaim.

Every shimmer is reflected onto the sea, making it appear shiny

"You wanna know who else is beautiful?"

"Who" I ask

"Hei Hei" He grins and as he says that Hei Hei pops his head up. I guess the chap has become a little smarter since my last journey.

I smack his arm but laugh.

"Ughh you're not even funny"

*3 days later*

Maui and I have almost completed our journey. I can see the airport from the distance. I've only been on a plane once when I was travelling to Paris with Gramma Tala, seeing my aunt until she passed away.

I miss both of them very much. They were my role models.

Anyways, I believe we only have a couple of minutes left. Maui and I will need to leave our boat somewhere safe.

*off of the canoe*

The airport is only a couple of minutes away so I think we'll walk.

We enter the hectic airport. There are so many people! I'm really not used to this.

We've been past the Check- In and Security Control so we are going to look around in the shops for a while as our flight is in 2 hours so we still have a lot of time to kill.

We buy essentials like some food and water.

"€6,65 please"

"There you go" Maui says.

"Thank you" the cashier replies.

a/n hey guys :) Sorry for a short update but my chapter kept getting deleted and that's all I could remember. ok so 1) aulii responded to my insta comment yesterday (it's the 2nd time) nd I was pretty hyped about that. 2) idk why I'm telling u guys this but my crush was stuttering while speaking to me yesterday and it was so cute also his freckles are so fkn cute aghhhhh.

Okay bye, love you all.

Stay safe & alive♡