cafe - beta

Misty's job as a chemical worker involved many different places of residency. For many a year she moved around the country of snidiana from town to town harvesting and refining chemicals for the government's military. Every time misty had to leave a town Olivia would come with her. Because of this the two got even closer and found new ways to ease the pain of leaving for a new town. Each time they entered a new town they had a list of things they had to do: find the town centre, work out the quickest route to work from home, read the local newspaper, find the best cafe in the area and find the the highest point. At this moment they were in the cafe amour in their new town, tisdom. This was the second best cafe by far in the town just behind cafe ardor, but they had only been in the cafe for about 5 minutes so this could easily change. Olivia really seemed to like it and had picked it out to be viewed last for a reason she hadn't yet revealed. Olivia kept on talking about eyes for some reason and how she had recently realised Misty's to be particularly distinctive. Just as Olivia was describing the outline of a flash in her eyes a waitress came up to them and asked them what they would like. "Could i have a Cappuccino and Cornish pasty please, oh and would it be possible to remove the swede in the pasty? If not that's okay." Misty ordered. "Yes we can remove the swede, definitely. We've actually ran out of our swede stock after a goat charged into the kitchen." The waitress explained whilst misty smiled trying to contain her laughter "And you?" she inquired to Olivia. "Hummm.... what shall i have? Okay i'll have a jasmine tea and and my eye is on that donut. The question is do you know if it has gluten, because i'm allergic to it" She said evidently trying to emphasise the gluten part of the question. "Well the donuts would normally have gluten in them, but when that wretched goat broke in it ate the gluten products for some reason as well, so all our food is gluten free at the moment." She replied. "I'll take a jasmine tea and lemon curd donut them please." She expressed with particular enjoyment over the goat story. The waitress walked away and they resumed their previous conversation. They then moved on to a funny video that Olivia had seen whilst Misty had been at work and then Misty spoke of how her great aunt Belinda (The one who had mistaken Olivia for a boy one time when her hair had been set alight and had to be shaved and who Olivia lashed out at because of this) who had reportedly forgiven Olivia and decided to ask her for some recipes due to her excellent cooking skills. Olivia had just dismissed it as trying to take advantage of her. Then the waitress arrived again with their food and they said thank you to the waitress. They ate their food and then Olivia signalled to say something. "Umm I've been meaning to ask you something for a while which has been nagging at my mind, ermm will you" suddenly as she was about to propose her question to misty an explosion sounded out in the near distance. It only took misty a few seconds to realise that the explosion was a chemical one from the chemical Meroxide because of it's distinctive smell of chocolate. Thankfully Meroxide isn't to dangerous but if you are exposed to it for to long it can cause underlying damage. "Oh fliiiiiip" Misty shouted "Meroxide explosion, I can tell from the smell." "Everyone get something to cover your face; Meroxide isn't too dangerous but can cause underlying damage if exposed to it for too long" Misty shouted to everyone in the room. She then turned to Olivia. "sorry Olivia, but there's been an explosion and as a senior chemical regulator i have to go out there and stop the damage. We can speak later." She smiled sympathetically to an Olivia in tears. she then ran out the cafe door in to the mist.