Chapter 3: Um Hello..?

Snows PVO:

After making our nests me and looking at a book on basic stuff and Moss sat down "I'm bored wanna go outside?" Moss "uh won't we get in trouble?" I wonder "come on! You've only been able to hear in starclan! here you can hear the real world  plus maybe we can find some food." Moss sneakily convinced me "fine ." I sigh as we 'walk' out of the giant den. 

-At the city-

"Woah! This place is giant!" Moss looks around "Wowza!" I see the giant twoleg dens "I never thought it would be this big!" I turn around and notice all the Twolegs running about "uh Moss don't ya think we better wait for everyone to to make sure it's safe?" I ask nervously pulling on her arm"Awe Don't worry Snow I'll protect us from any mean twoleg who dare come near us!" She ruffled my white head fur "I so impressed." I put my hand up to my forehead "oh shut up! I can't fight off anything! Heck I even practiced back home to make sure the DF don't come again!" Moss told me (We nicknamed the Darkforest that for short) "Hey you two new around here?" Someone popped out of nowhere "Uhhh... yes?" I say unsure of myself "Ah cool not many new kids around here! Where are you from?" The twoleg kit asked "Thun-" I shoved my elbow in Moss's ribs "Uh a farm we um.. lived in a Barn thing! It was so fun but now we moved here to get schooling and stuff." I say causally not know what half those words meant I read about them in that book I was trying to read "oh that's cool      where are you going to school we might be lucky and get in the same school I could show you around." He said "uhhhhmmm." "Were both going to "Fernington!" Moss basically screamed causing a few unusual glances from other Twolegs "Be quiet!.. we don't wanna seem weird on the first day here!" I glare at moss "Oh I forgot to say my name I'm Kevin and my sister in the candy store is Candace but we call her candy because she loves it so much. Anyways what's you names?" Kevin asked "uh.. our names are really long and weird so everyone just calls us Snow and Moss.." Moss says "Nice to meet you Kevin-" I get interrupted  "Where have you been?! I had to run all the way here just to find you troublesome duo!" Ivy freaked out "uh who's this..?" Ivy pointed at Kevin "This is Kevin our new friend since we moved here from our barn." Moss explained  slowly "Oh uh nice to meet you Kevin I'm uh ... Moss's big sister Ivy." She sticks her hand out to shake his hand which he happily shakes "Nice to meet you too. Where are you going to school you might see my older brother Tony!" Kevin smiles "um.." "Sorry Kevin but do you uh know what time it is?" I ask quickly "Time? Uh 12:34." Kevin checks his watch "Oh no we're late to unpack! Uh sorry Kevin see you at school!" I say and run off with Ivy and Moss.

Kevin PVO

Candy walks out in front of me and waves her sticky hand in my face "What's wrong?"  She asks "Nothing. I just met some weird kids who are going to our school soon they just moved here!" "Weird how?" "I .. don't know just seemed kind of off to me." I shrug it off "Hey give me some of those!" I say as I notice the little purple candies in a bag.

Snow's PVO

-Near the Twoleg den-

"That was to close." Moss exclaimed "It wouldn't have been if you hadn't left the twoleg den! It's dangerous out there! Starclan knows what could have happened!" Ivy freaks out once again "Calm down! That was a one time thing we won't go out there alone again!" I defend me and Moss "Your still gonna get punished for this." She sighs "Come on. We don't want Bramble to think you got lost or somethin' " Ivy pulls as long. "Ivy! You're back! Thank goodness I thought I'd have to save you and the kits!" Dove ran up to us Ivy sighs and pulls us along "uh Bramble? You in there?" She says softly hitting the wood covering the den. "Yeah, sorry I was just trying to contact starclan. Come on in!" He says sitting crosslegged on the ground "ah snow, moss. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!??" He flips out why are thunderclan cats so weird? I hear a chuckle from behind me and moss "Now, now brother don't be so hard on them after all they're too young to be dead, they shouldn't be punished by wanting to see how ugly this world is." ice cold eyes and a shining smile creeped in the shadows. I shiver went down my back and Moss grabbed my hand tightly and starred into the darkness. I heard the terrifying chuckle again "Don't worry, I'm sure if I even came close to you my dear brother would kill me again." he smiled creepily   "that's not true! Even if it is you were probably doing something terrible after all you went to the Dark forest!" Moss loudly defended bramble "You poor little kit. Tricked into lies." he shook his head "I was simply following order from my leader and bramble came along and stopped me from letting me finish my task by sticking a Fox trap in my throat." "Shut up you piece of Fox dung! You deserve a worse death!" Ivy yells at him and protectively stands in front of us. "haha is that anyway to treat your old mentor Ivy? I thought we had something special." he bursts out laughing and leans backwards "That's enough hawk! Leave right now!" bramble jumps up "whatever." he grumbles and walks out. I look up at Ivy to see her crying her eyes out silently what did he mean mentor? (Btw snow and moss won't know that ivy was involved with the dark forest) "I-I'm sorry bramble but I can I g-go." She wipes the silent tears on her shirt "of course."