Biracial

... "Mommy?" My 6 year old daughter came to me and sat on my bed with a concerned look on her face.
"Yes baby?"
"I don't understand why Chelsea keeps saying her hair is nicer than mine..." Chelsea is Asada's white best friend, I'm pretty concerned about their friendship but I'm sure that there isn't much to worry about...
"Well, baby you gotta understand that not everyone was made to be the same ."
"Is that why there are black people and white people?"
"Yeah something like that ."
"But mama, both of Chelsea's parents are white but your black and daddy is white..." She says. I look in the doorway where Cameron was walking in but as soon as he heard our conversation he walked right out.
"Cam, come here!" I shout and he walks back in and sits on the bed.
"Princess, the reason why me and your Mommy are together is because there is no color in love, you're free to be with whoever you want. There will be people who will judge you because you're half black but you're just the same as everyone else. A little better because your my princess ."
"Daddy is right, not everyone is going to look like Chelsea. And you need to make sure you tell her that. Your hair is nice and curly and you have some melanin in your skin which makes you unique. There are plenty of families like us because it doesn't matter how someone looks, it matters about what their personality is like and what they do."
"So this means I'm black?"
"Yes it does and don't let anyone tell you different." I kiss her forehead...
...............................................................
~how was this?!? Sorry it's short but comment your thoughts on this imagine and ideas for future imagines !!