Year 1

Waking up to the text.
~God I'll never forget it.
"Sarah! She's gone! She's actually gone! Get to the hospital! Oh God!.."

Grabbing my mom awake and forcing her to drive me to the hospital. She, just as confused as I am, gets up with her 13 year old girl crying her eyes out.

I run into the hospital knowing that your gone but praying so hard that this was all a joke or a dream, a nightmare.
But, It's wasn't.

Running into the room seeing my best friend, my sister, death.

I fell to the ground and I yelled in the room.
"WHY, WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME! WHY, DIDNT YOU LET ME KNOW!
I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU I KNEW HOW TO HELP! WHY!"

I was so mad, why did my only person I trusted leave? Why couldn't she come to me like she always had? She was too young.. she was only 12 years old. Now she's gone forever. Never knowing what life had for her. We'll never know..

Her mom handed me "the note" a few days later.. Each person she loved her wrote a note to. All I did was cry, I mean what else are u supposed to do?

Month by month slowly went by and each day got harder and harder.
I hated myself more than anything.
What if I hadn't had fallen asleep?
What if I had stayed the night with you like you wanted me to?
What if I had called you like I was supposed to that night, instead of saying I was tried and I needed sleep.
Just What If.

Nothing was the same, not even breathing was the same..
Nothing was, with out you..