Dream a Little Dream - Part 1

Somewhere in LA...

Jen gave herself one last look in the mirror. She had definitely made the right choice. The lace-trimmed bra and panty set was a soft lilac color and hugged her body in all the right places and completed her transformation from 'girl-next-door' to 'sultry seductress'. She knew he would love it.

'I can't believe how nervous I am' she thought to herself. She was usually never nervous but this was different. This was Justin. The only man she'd ever wanted..no, needed this way. As the excitement built within her she pulled on one of his button-down shirts over her ensemble leaving the buttons undone, switched off the bathroom light and stepped into the candlelit bedroom to wait for him to come home. Ten minutes later she heard the roar of his motorcycle as he pulled into the driveway and her anticipation grew. She heard him call for her as he came into the house, announcing his arrival as he always did, but she didn't answer. She wanted him to find her.

"Jen!? Where are you baby?" she heard him yell. Still, she remained silent.

As Justin entered the bedroom Jen saw his eyes widen as they drank in the sight of her sitting back in the lounge chair wearing his shirt with her toned, tanned legs crossed and her stiletto-clad foot swinging back and forth.  She knew he liked what he was seeing and it made her feel bold and powerful.

"Hi honey." she greeted him in a teasing tone. "How was your day?"

"Uhm. It was uhh.. f-fine... fine." He stammered as he tried to concentrate on speaking. She grinned. This man, a writer & an intellectual who was usually so great with words, was fighting to put a three-word phrase together.

Justin was still standing at the bedroom door clad in his leather jacket, t-shirt & jeans. Jen kept her eyes on his as she rose slowly from the chair, letting the shirt fall open to reveal her lingerie and she heard his breath catch in his throat as he watched her. She walked over to him and slid her hands over his chest and up to his shoulders as she slid his jacket from his shoulders, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "You are wearing entirely too much right now sweetie" she whispered, letting her breath tickle the spot just below his earlobe. "Let me help you with that". She lightly licked his earlobe with her tongue and gave it a gentle bite before pulling back.

Taking his hand, she led him to the chair she had been sitting in but she didn’t make him sit just yet. She stepped in front of him and began to undress him slowly, deliberately taking her time because she knew it would drive him crazy. She slipped her hands under the tail of his t-shirt and pushed it slowly up over his torso allowing her hands to linger and caress his tight abs before continuing to pull the shirt over his head and flinging it aside. Once his chest was bare, she stepped closer to him, letting her breasts press into his chest. Justin reached for her but Jen stopped his hands with a gentle pressure and said "Not yet my love, not yet".

She caressed the skin below his navel just above the waistband of his jeans and his stomach muscles tightened at her touch. She undid his belt slowly, pulling the end of the strap free from the buckle and then sliding the belt from the loops with one long, slow pull. She then unbuttoned the snaps on his jeans one by one, listening to the sexy sound they made as each one popped open. When the last one was undone, Jen slipped her hands beneath the material, sliding her palms over the warm flesh of his buttocks as she pushed his jeans and boxer briefs past his hips and down his legs in one motion. Justin stood before her now completely naked and Jen stepped back to admire his sculpted body. Her eyes danced over him from the broad expanse of his chest to his narrow waist to his washboard stomach down to his manhood that was already standing at attention. He smiled a half-smile as she admired him, obviously enjoying her attentions.

"See something you like?" he asked teasingly.

"Oh absolutely", she replied, matching the teasing tone of his voice, "and I'll take it when I'm ready".

He blushed and she loved it.

Jen stepped close to him again and looked deep into his gorgeous eyes as she pushed him into the chair, straddling his lap and settling her hips over his. It was only then that she finally kissed him. She kissed him softly at first, her hands cradling his face, and then more desperately as her passion grew. She opened her mouth to accept his tongue as it entered her mouth to explore. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his hands on her body. This time she didn’t stop him. He gripped her hips, holding her in place as he assaulted her mouth with his and pulled his shirt from her body. Justin broke the kiss long enough to look lovingly at her. He looked at her scantily clad body, admiring her wardrobe. He watched her breasts heaving as she fought to catch her breath after their kiss.

He looked at her and said "You are so, so beautiful Jen.”

Now it was her turn to blush.

“But you know what?” he continued, tracing the edge of her bra, “this isn't the kind of thing 'good girls' wear”.

Jen smiled at his clever reference to the movie. It was one of his favorites of all her films.

“I'm not a good girl honey,” she replied honestly, “especially not with you. You make me want to do things that a good girl would never, ever do". She lowered her lips to his again, doing wicked things with her tongue proving that she meant every word.

“Take this off" he begged between kisses. "I want to see all of you. I want to feel your skin on mine." Jen climbed off his lap and stood facing him. She reached back and undid the catch on her bra letting the thin piece of material slide slowly from her body. She turned her back to him then and very slowly, slid her panties from her hips, over her behind and down her legs until they pooled at her feet. "Wow!" The whispered exclamation slipped from his lips as he watched her reveal her body to him. He was unable to hide his adoration, and Jen loved to see just how badly this beautiful man wanted her. She stood facing him, naked and vulnerable, as she allowed him to gaze at her.

"See something you like?" She asked cheekily. He wasn't able to answer her. The sound was trapped in his throat. She stood there until he stood up, reached for her hand, and led her to their bed.

Justin laid Jen down gently, leaning over her supporting himself on his arms. Jen watched the muscles in his shoulders and biceps bulge under his weight and she melted as he looked down at her with desire raging in his eyes.

"Touch me" she said. And he did just that.

He started by tenderly smoothing the damp hair back from her brow. His hand blazed a trail from her crown, down the side of her face to her neck where he stroked the pulse that bat rapidly beneath her skin. He continued his journey to her breast. Jen's back arched and a tremor ran through her as he cupped her with his warm hand, stroking his thumb across her tender, passion-hardened nipple. He lowered his face to hers and rubbed his nose against hers before reclaiming her mouth with his. He kissed and caressed her until she was writhing beneath him. The only sounds in the room were the sounds of their muffled moans and sounds of satisfaction. Jen reached up and grabbed Justin’s waist, pulling his weight down onto her. She pulled her knees up to cradle him as he lay atop her and she wrapped her arms around him with her palms on his shoulder blades holding him to her. Justin kissed, sucked and bit her neck before making his way down to her breasts giving them equal attention. The gentle suckling felt incredible and Jen buried her hands in his hair holding his mouth to her body. "Justin!" she cried out as he gently nibbled her. Her voice was a hoarse whisper and it made his spine tingle hearing her say his name that way. He kissed the curve of her waist, the flare of her hip, the dip of her navel and lower and lower. Jen gasped and cried out as he worshiped her body with his hands and mouth. She felt her body tighten as she approached the edge of insanity but she didn't want to fall over the edge without him.

Needing to reclaim some control, Jen forced herself to stop Justin's erotic assault. She pushed at his chest, rolling him onto his back and climbed on top of him. "My turn" she said with a devilish look in her eyes.

 To be cont'd...