Dream a Little Dream - Part 2

Jen moved over Justin then, straddling him keeping her eyes glued to his. She pulled a silk scarf from under the pillow and trailed it down his body from his neck to the spot where her hips met his. She moved the soft, light material over his body over and over before using it to blindfold him.

“No fair” he said hoarsely. She giggled and winked at him, replying in a low, sexy voice “all’s fair in love and war baby”.

Jen laced her fingers with his and moved his hands up to the pillow on either side of his head as she lowered her mouth to his body. She kissed him long and slow before lightly running her tongue along the sensitive spot on the side of his neck making his body jerk in surprise. She kissed his chest & suckled his flat nipples which made him inhale sharply making a hissing sound. She had to let go of his hands to move lower and she instructed him not to move them before she let them go. She kissed her way down Justin’s body, her soft hair trailing along his skin as she moved, tickling a path that matched that of her lips. She dipped her tongue into his navel and along his Adonis’ Belt. That super sexy cut of muscle that formed a perfect 'V' at his groin was one of her favorite parts of his body. When she took him into her mouth he moaned loudly and buried his hands in her hair. The moan was incredibly erotic and Jen knew she would never forget it as long as she lived. Over and over he repeated her name as she worked her magic on him, branding herself on him with her lips, showing him just how badly she wanted to please him, and she could tell he was reaching the end of his control by the way his body bucked and writhed beneath her.

Justin couldn't take anymore. He sat up quickly and flipped Jen onto her back positioning himself between her thighs. She looked up at him, his skin shimmering with sweat, and she fell even deeper in love with him. She could see that he was trying to take his time. Trying not to lose control. Trying not to hurt her. She didn't need that she thought to herself. She didn't need to be protected right now. She already knew she was safe with him. What she needed was for her man to take what was she was giving. She wanted him to take all of her.

"Baby," she said tenderly. He looked into her eyes at the sound of her voice. The strain of maintaining control was evident on his face. What she said next was his undoing. "I want you. Right now. Right .. now"

With that, he lifted her off the bed and kissed her firmly, plunging his tongue into her mouth as he backed her up against the wall. His restraint was gone now. His lips owned her and she matched his fervor, kissing him back just as passionately. His bent down to capture her breast in his mouth and dropped his hand between her legs. “Oh my God yes." she panted, eagerly parting her legs to give him better access. "Please Justin. Please baby.” she begged. He drove her wild as his fingers found her center and delved into her wetness. She was so ready. He removed his hand and replaced it with his erection.

When they finally joined together Jen felt like she was exploding from the inside out. She held him tightly and whispered, “Welcome home, sweetheart.” He stopped moving for a second and looked at her with so much love in his eyes that it weakened her. Her words had struck him right in his heart. She saw tears form in his eyes as he lowered his head and kissed her mouth tenderly. Their passion returned even stronger than before and Justin resumed his pace. He slipped his hands under her bottom so he could lift her against him. Jen’s head fell back against the wall as he drove into her. He fit so perfectly into her and she fell into a rhythm with him. Jen could hear the moans but she could no longer tell who they were coming from. Justin picked up the pace as he approached his climax and Jen felt her own cresting. She raked her nails across his back as her orgasm boiled over and Justin groaned in pleasure. His body tensed like a stretched bow, he tightened his grip on her soft flesh and he spilled himself into her. “I love you. I love you. I love you." Over and over they repeated those words to each other as they held tightly to each other, still joined together, and returned to earth. It was MAGIC.

When he regained some of his strength Justin lifted his love into his arms and carried her back to the bed. He set her down and she lay back against the pillows opening her arms to him. He settled between her legs, wrapped his arms around her waist, and rested his head on her breasts. Jen held him, smoothing his hair and closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes a second later she was at home, in her bed …………..alone. The comforter had been kicked off the bed, the sheets were in a tangle, her body felt like it had been set on fire and her tank top and panties were soaked through with sweat.

'Now that's what I call a dream' she said with a chuckle as she headed into the shower.