Say Goodbye (Part 2)

through out the night, I couldn't sleep. In the morning, I couldn't eat. And now... I can't seem to do anything. My mind subconsciously focuses on anything sad. The day is bright and sunny when I had expected it to be cloudy and rainy. If only it would rain, maybe my tears wouldn't be so alone...

"Jaemun?" I heard a light knock on the door as Hye, Jimin, and Taehyung entered. Along with Yoongi and Jin.

"Hey... How are you doing?" Hye asked sympathetically.

I didn't answer her. I feel like if I talk I'll break down crying.

"We understand if you don't want to talk... It's been hard for you. On the bright side, your mother and brother are coming back today." That statement made me want to cry even more. My mother never seemed to sooth me. But Hyun always did, no matter how annoying the screaming and crying was.

"Shit... You really are heartbroken aren't you." Yoongi said with a sad expression. I nodded my head, a few tears coming out.

"I wish I could've said goodbye." I sniffled while Hye hugged me.

"Try to calm down... He won't be gone forever." She smiled weakly, trying to cheer me up, but it didn't work.

'Why was he forced to go?' I wondered.

"His whole family is moving over there to support him. So that house won't belong to the Jeon residence any longer." I over heard Jin inform Yoongi.

I clasped a hand over my mouth to try and muffle my cries.

"Jin, stop. She heard you..." Jimin glared at him.

"Oh... I'm so sorry." 

"It's fine, Jin..." I replied to him.

"Hello?!" We heard two unfamiliar voices in the background.

"Is anyone home?" I heard someone with a cheerful, male voice.

"Huh? Hoseok?? Namjoon?? What are you two doing here?" Taehyung said while walking to the door. My eyes widened, Hoseok and Namjoon? I walked over to Taehyung and saw the two of them. Their eyes snapped over to me.

"Oh, Hey, JaeJae! it's been a while" Hoseok smiled. 

I quickly ran out and hugged the two of them, elated that they have appeared.

"Jhope?! Rapmon?! It's so nice to see you two again!" I smiled weakly.

"We are too, Jaemun." Namjoon stated.

"Okay. Okay. Let's cut to the chase..." Jhope started to say as everyone else walked outside.

"... Okay?... What's the chase?" Jimin questioned. A confused expression brought over everyones faces except Jhope and Namjoon's.

"Oh no... I meant the actual chase. You know... to see Jungkook. His plane won't be leaving for another 15 minutes. So... When I heard the news, I decided to come and get you guys quickly."

"Um..." 

"Whatever... Come on let's go! Hurry, hurry!" Jin shoved us all into the cars before we sped off to go see Jungkook one last time.

~~~

I sprinted into the airport as fast as I could.

"JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK!" I screamed as I pushed past everyone. We made it here with 3 minutes to spare. I continued to call his name, hoping for a reply.

"The plane to America will be boarding in two minutes." The announcer said over the speaker. 

No! I need to find him! I need to say goodbye one last time!

~Jungkook's P.O.V~

"The plane to America is now boarding."

Well... This is it. I leave my home country to go to America. I'm not gonna lie, I hoped that the flight wouldn't be delayed by a few minutes. If it hadn't, it wouldn't have had time to see how nostalgic this place is becoming by the second. 

As I sadly made my way towards the doors, I could've sworn I heard Jaemun's voice. 

I turned around to see nothing but complete strangers. No, Jaemun...

"Jungkook! JUNGKOOK!" Geez, I must be crazy... I can't stop hearing her voice.

I turned around one last time to still hear her voice, but see nothing.

"JUNGKOOOOOOK!" I heard one final scream before I saw her.

The whole world seemed to move in slow motion. Her long, dark-brown hair flowed behind her. She was running as fast as she could, tears streaming down her face.

Without thought, I dropped my bags and ran towards her.

"Jaemun!" I called out her name to let her know I saw her. I stopped when she started getting closer, but she didn't. She ran into my arms, crying more than I have ever seen her. 

"It's okay. It's okay. Shhhh..." I rubbed the back of her head as she cried into my torso.

"I-I don't want y-you to leave me!" I hugged her even tighter with each word she spoke. Tears began escaping my eyes the more she stayed in my sight.

"I don't e-either... but I have too."

"I know!... I know... but I needed to come say goodbye one last time." Her crying became lighter as she calmed down. I continued to embrace her until she pulled away.

"Attention all passengers of flight 24; This is the last call for America."

"I don't want to leave you..." I caressed her cheek. 

"I don't either... but you have too."

"Promise that you'll wait for me, one last time."

"I promise."

~Jaemun's P.O.V~

He walked off and I couldn't stop him. It was heart-wrenching to see him walk away, but I guess all good things must come to an end. I dealt with all of his problems and tricks, but I'm glad I did. In the end, it was worth it. I get to see him again someday, sure, but that's not for a while. Instead, I'll live in the moment until he comes back. And when he does, I'll be here waiting for him. Like I always have...

THE END

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys so much for reading my book! I really appreciate all of the positive comments I got from you guys! I had a severe case of writers block and finally concord it today (probably not XD). Anyway, expect one more update on here from me within an hour or so. It will give you a sneak-peek into the sequel which I hope to make longer and better. Also, I just want say that you all are awesome and I wouldn't have finished the first book without you! 

Anyway, stay happy and healthy. Thank you so much and have a great night/day! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BOOK HOPEFULLY! BYE~!☺︎