Prolog

Hello everyone ! I honestly am not expecting this story to be great because my writing skills really aren't the best that exist but I hope that you will still enjoy reading it. If you don't, well please tell me what I can do to improve my writing but try not to be mean about it...

Just in case, here are a few things you should know:

Y/N = Your name

L/N = Last name (or in this case your clan name)

M/N = Mother's name

F/N = Father's name

f/f = Favorite food

f/d = Favorite drink

f/c = Favorite color

e/c = eye color

h/c = hair color

f/fl = favorite flower

You are a girl who belongs to a clan feared by most because of their power and you don't belong to any village. You have wind and water-based jutsus (some of them will be real, others will be jutsus that I invented). You are NOT a jinchuuriki but your power surpasses that even of the kages. (Your clan symbol is the picture on top. Sorry if it isn't great but I had to draw it in the middle of the night and I ain't a good drawer...)

Disclaimer: Do I look talented enough to own Naruto? -.-'

(I will sometimes do the reader's POV, a character's POV, a Third Person's POV or a Narrator's POV) And FYI, in the prolog, there is only your mother, your father and yourself because all the other clan members were killed when you were a baby.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young 8-years old girl with shining e/c eyes and beautiful h/c hair called Y/N L/N was running towards a pretty woman who also has h/c hair.

"Mommy, Mommy!" Shouted the girl in excitement. "I did a flower crown for you!"

M/N L/N, Y/N's mother crouched down to be on the same eye-level as her daughter and smiled warmly before taking the flower crown.

"Thank you, sweetheart it is beautiful."

Y/N smiled cutely, proud that she made her mother happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip brought to you by the pretty flower crown you made ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and M/N where talking to each other about the flowers they like when suddenly, M/N's head shot up and fear was shining in her eyes.

"F/N !" Shouted the scared woman.

Y/N's father, F/N L/N entered the room with worry shown on his face. He came running towards the two females and asked them:

"What happened ?"

M/N shot him a look full of fear and despair, which seemed to immediately answer his question.

"They're here..." Mumbled F/N.

"Who's here ?" Asked the young child with curiosity.

Her parents jumped hearing her voice as if they had forgotten she was here with them.