1

I looked outside of the train window, my hand running along the glass. I took a picture of the evening sky on my camera, smiling to myself. I got my phone, putting my headphones in.

Musing through memories
Losing my grip in the gray
Numbing the senses
I feel you slipping away

A text message. That's odd, nobody usually texts me.

From: Eli <3

Hey Maya, I know you're heading back here. Mind coming over to my house... My parents ain't home, we got the place to ourselves the whole week you're here before you leave again.

My response:

Eli you flirt. Ok, I'll go over. Costs less than paying for a hotel, anyway.

I put my phone away, continuing to listen to my music. I get teased for my choice of music, but I don't really know why. People don't understand me in general.

Maya Rayez. I don't really know where my family is from. I'm 17 years old, 18 in a couple of months. My hobbies include photography and artwork. Nobody actually notices I'm here, though. I'm dating a boy named Eli, who said he'd love me even if I was cursed. He would always take me out on silent dates, where he'd just let me stare at the stars forever or he'd let me sleep on his chest outside in the middle of a park.

He'd also take me to movies, basically dates in which none of us had to share a word. He and I would always have a makeout session before he dropped me back off at home, and when my parents were out and his were out, we'd sleep together.

Me:

Eli?

Him:

Yes, beautiful Maya?

Me:

You're in your beach house, right?

Him:

Of course, darling. Why?

Me:

Maybe, since your parents aren't there, we can get a bit deeper when it comes to our... Sleeping arrangements.

Him:

Do you mind taking pictures?

Him:

Or even better, a video.

Me:

Go to hell lmao. I love you, I'll be there soon, okay?

Him:

Okay. Love you, beautiful. Or, if we're talking about tonight, sexy ;)

I chuckled, putting my phone away and thinking about Eli. He has this way of just making me feel happy and light, despite that I can't speak. He can, of course, but I just can't.

The train stopped, and I got my bags and left the train, looking for him. He said he'd wait for me, so I just need to find him. I really like him, I love him, I need him.

I looked up to see someone hugging me, and I smiled to myself.

"Afternoon, beautiful." I heard Eli say. "You doing good?"

I tapped his stomach with my finger. We had a small code, and a tap to the stomach meant that I was hungry.

He nodded. "I have food ready at my place. Let's go, baby." He said, picking up my bags and going to his car. I followed him, excited for the days I'm going to be spending here, with him, next to him.

I sat in the passenger seat, looking outside of the window, rubbing my empty stomach. I've been on a train for hours, and I didn't eat breakfast this morning. Eli put music on, and I looked at him.

"Eli?" I whispered to him.

He turned the music off, still driving. I bit my lip, looking at him, and I held his hand in mine. It's very soft, and every time I touch it, I feel like I'm in another world.

"So, my queen, we're having sex tonight?" He said, looking at me. I nodded, biting my lip. He smirked, looking back at the road. "I dare you to eat dinner naked."

"With all the windows in your house?" I whispered as loud as I could.

"Yep. I mean, if it's just us why not?"

I scoffed at him, looking away. I'm going to actually be in front of him for the rest of the day completely naked, this horny fucker.

When I arrived at his house, I took a picture of the water and the house, then held his hand and went inside.