Chapter 6

"Please...." she whispered.

I was praying and hoping that this man would allow her to solve the problem herself instead of calling the cops. She don't want another problem to top up her headache not to mention that she doesn't want her parents to worry about her as well as her fiance, Erick. He will surely prevent her from driving her car anymore.

The enraged man narrowed his eyes at her. Rage still visible in his face as he stared at her.

"Could we talk about this somewhere please?" I plead to him. "You see we're in the middle of the intersection and any moment vehicles will be heading this way..." I explain to him slowly.

"Give me your key." Was all his reply.

"W-what?" I replied at him in confusion.

"Unless you want us to stay here and both find ourselves in a police station then have it your way." He snap at me as he dial his phone.

I quickly get my key and hand him.

"Roger, I need you here. There's a car you need to tow in this adress." he give the address as he talk with that name Roger as my eyes went wide.

"Why would you tow my car?" I exclaimed at him frustrated. " Didn't I tell you that I'll fixed this my---"

"You made it clear, brat." He cut me off. "Seeing the damage in both our car we cannot drive it, so someone will take care of it. "And, don't worry about your car." He firmly replied leaving no argument in his tone.

Minutes passed before a black sedan car pulled our path.

"Hop in!" He said to me as he throw the key to the person who immerge from the car.

"Roger, bring those cars in the casa." he said in a authorative tone.

"Yes, boss!" Roger saluted before he turn to her and nodded.

Yannie hop in after she got all her things from her car. Once inside Nathan drove off the car as they sat in silence.

Nathan pulled out in a coffee shop still in a intimidating mood that had Yannie put on edge. She was about to open the car when it suddenly open revealing a blank face of his face waiting for her to come out.

"hmmm. at least he has the gut to open the car door for me. Sweet ass monster." I mutter to myself

They both strode inside the coffee shop, her following closed behind allowing her to have a better view of the man's physique. The man is tall about 6'6 inch and with a body to die for. He looks like a greek god with its handsome and dangerous aura that can intimidate anyone. She can't help but to compare Erick's to this man. While Erick has an American physique this guy is like a latin-greek with it's golden skin with the five o'clock shade in his jaw that made him more handsome. They both have the same height both are insanely handsome in their opposite ways.

The man suddenly stop and turned to her causing her to stumble backward as she was surprise by the sudden movement.

The man quickly wrap his arms in her tiny waist to prevent her from falling.

"Shit!" Nathan's cursed. "Are you this clumsy?"

Yannie tempered flared as she had has enough from his hostility towards her. "Look! It's not my fault that you suddenly stop from your tract and turned to me abruptly causing me to stumble because of your insensitivity!" I snap at him glaring daggers that if look could kill he was now sprawled dead on the pavement.

Nathan just look at me and shook his head and went inside leaving me looking at him with narrowed eyes.

A/N

Hey, fellas! How's this book so far? Hope you'll like it. I'm trying to upload more chapters today but my headache is getting worse plus the fact that I'm here in the office working. lol. It's my break time actually and I used this free time to update my book. Hope you all like it :)

Lil_Indee ❤