The boy in my window ((Masky Romance))

As I walked through the woods I found my self to be lost, soon after I seemed to hear whispers, I call out "Hello I-Is anyone there?" The whispers stop, then start up again they seem to be telling me directions? I start to follow where there coming from and find myself to be out of the woods, at my house I wonder... How Did I Get Here?

I walk up to my house and walk in and am frightened by the sight!

My mom is sitting on a blood stained couch I ask her "Mom A-Are you ok?"

She starts to look up at me I wanted to scream by the sight of her face but no sound came out.

Her mouth was cut on the sides from ear to ear and sewed on the cuts, her eyes are just black empty eye sockets with black blood, black blood streaming down her face.

I look over and sees young girl about my age (18) she looked just like me everything was the same except her mouth her mouth was cut only a little and stitched back together, she grinned evilly. And her clothes where blood stained, she had a knife in her hand and it had fresh blood on it. I look over a little and see a very tall figure he had no mouth nose or eyes but some how he spoke to me in a deep scary voice.

"MY CHILD, DONT BE AFAID THIS IS YOU, WE WILL PROTECT YOU UNTILL YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF, THERE ARE MORE UP US SOON YOU WILL SEE WHAT GREAT POWER YOU HAVE!

He spoke and then disappeared then...I awoke my alarm flashing a bright green reading "7:55 am" I sigh and get dressed in a video game T-shirt and black Skinny Jeans with Red Converses

I run down the stairs and frown at my father who was yelling at my older sister for ditching school I tell both of them "Bye!" and run out the door, walking to the bus stop.

As I walk I pick up my friend Charli, I tell her about my dream.

"I'm telling you, that's what happend!"

"Yea right, I bet it was about puppies, haha." she starts to laugh. As we keep walking We see our friend Reaonna laying in the ground crying, we run up to her.

Her shoulder had a huge gash in it, it looked like she was stabbed!

"Who did this!" I yelled

"It...it was a b-boy." she paused "H-he had a c-cut mouth and it was I-in a smile...h-he had a white hoodie, and no eyelids..."

Me and Charli looked at each other and nodded, thank god the hospital was across the street, we carried her there and ran in

"HELP, SHES BEEN STABBED!" I yell and a doctor runs to us

"her I'll take her!"

"Can we come, she's our friend!" I ask the doctor

"Yes, come on!" the doctor tells me as we walk In the room the doctor asks "Do you know who did this, Miss Henderson?"

"He looked weird, h-he had a white hoodie and a cut smile on his mouth...h-he had no eyelids." She answered the doctor.

The doctor looked shocked and he told me and Charli.

"She just explained a killer that's been on the loose for a long time!"

I looked at Charli and frowned.