The Mask

~I looked at Charli and frowned~

"Well, tell us who it is!" I yelled to the doctor. "Well 'his' name is Jeff, Jeff The Killer, he's been on the loose for about 10 years now." the doctor told me and Charli then looked at Reaonna. I gasped and asked "Well, should we stay here or leave for school, Charli?" she thought for a second and answered me "Um, ''Mrs.Rodgers'' will be mad if we ditched school."

"Yeah, your right we should be going." I added. me and Charli turn and start to walk you the door to the bus stop, luckily the bus was just coming up the street. Me and Charli got on the bus and of course sat next to each other, I then smiled but little did I know today is going to be a bad day.

As me and Charli talked she stopes in mid sentence and stared past my face to the next seat. "What?" I ask as I look at what she's staring at. It was Dave and Rose the two bullies on the bus... Dave had blonde hair almost white, his eyes were a bright baby blue he wore a green shirt with white sleeves and black skinny jeans, and black and blue nike's, but Rose had jet black hair that she wore in a ponytail all the time she had dark green eyes and she always wore dark close, and dark makeup all the time...CRAP, WHY TODAY! I scream to my self in my head.

"Sup, slut how was your 'sex' show last night!?" Dave asked me with a smug grin on his face. "Shut up, you man whore!" I told him and once I finished my sentence Charli put her hand over my mouth, because I could easily make Dave feel really bad, I had really mean comebacks. then Rose jumped in "Why, do you always have your hair down, you need to brush it, you look like you just had bad sex!" My eyes stared to burn with hatred and I roped off Charli's hand and yelled at them

"Well if you had your hair down maybe you could fucking hide your bad hairline it looks all jacked up, and you Dave you need to shut your gay ass up if you had nice clothes and decent hair maybe you could get laid, but that's never going to happen, now is it, so why don't you stick a dick in your mouth!" then I crossed my arms and huffed then looked back at Dave and Rose with surprised looks on there faces I seen that Roses eyes were getting teary.

Ha, I showed them!