Kim Taehyung

You absolutely loved Kim's bandanas.
More specifically how they looked on him. You found it adorable on him.

He knew how much you loved it,and just for the hell of a tease, he hardly wore them around you.

Yet it didn't cross his mind to think that you would've ever thought about using his bandanas during your sex time.

Oh, but you did. You loved the thought of him maybe once using his bandanas to tie you up, making you unable to move from his addictive touch.

------------------------

Tae told you he would be late tonight. Though usually you didn't mind, but tonight you were excited. Anxious, even.

Sitting on the bed, the bandanas laid next to you. You were outfitted in Tae's favorite pair of sexy lingerie you owned, a simple white color, with lace, that complimented your curves perfectly.

You heard the door open from downstairs, and Tae called out your name. "Y/n? You home?"

"Upstairs!" You called, hearing his footsteps fall against each wooden step.
He was looking down at his phone when he came into your shared room, him beginning to speak before he looked up at you. His mouth hung open slightly, and you smiled innocently.

What a coincidence. He was wearing one right now. Slowly shuffling towards you, your hands rested on his chest. He smelled like sweat and cologne. He was still speechless. Pulling him down to your lips by the collar off his Jacket, he kissed back, pushing you down.
His hands tangled into your hair, his tongue pushed past your lips, fighting against yours.

Grunting, his other free hand held onto your thigh as he slowly grinds his hips into yours. A moan passed your lips, Tae pulling away slightly, out of breath.

"Jagi.. what's all this for?" His eyes couldn't help but to wander to the familiar pieces of fabric laid out. You flipped him over, him now on the bottom. You feigned am innocent smile, as your hands traveled up to his wrists, holding them in place.

He didn't seem to notice what you were doing, for he was still waiting for his answer, and gawking at your body. It wasn't until he felt restraints on him, for he was fully aware of what you did, and was in shock.

"Jagi? What are you doing?" His voice was a bit shaky, and you merely pressed a finger to his lips. Leaning back, your legs opened, one leg on each side of him. He could see the wet spot on your panties, and he grunted, trying to free himself.

"I swear if you don't let me out of these.."

"What will you do? You're not getting out anytime soon." You spoke, a finger running along your clothed clit. He stared in awe, his dick now becoming incredibly uncomfortable in his skinny jeans. You took notice of this, smirking. You slid your panties down to your knees, moaning as the air hit your dripping wet cunt.

Tae bucked his hips up, trying to get a bit of pleasure against his tight jeans.
He was frustrated. Curses spewed from his lips, and he looked at you with pleading eyes.

You rubbed your clit in small circles, eyes locking with his. You moaned out his name, beginning to move your fingers faster.

"Please baby girl, let me out and I'll Fuck you so right!" He pleaded, the tightness of his pants and how he burned up now fully getting to him.

You bit down on your bottom lip, sliding a finger into your entrance, causing your back to arch and for you to cry out in pleasure. Tae was going crazy. He needed your touch. So fucking bad.