chapter one; what we are

"she's a baby, once you get to know her she's a baby, she'll get in trouble if you leave her alone all day, bad, bad, you better not touch a single hair on her, let her sleep well yeah~" -Zico, She's A Baby.

(ah, yes, i knows this isn't agust d or anything, i just thought this song matched the theme of this chapter, it will be kinda fluffy! each chapter i will leave a link to a song that i think will match the chapter. love you all! -a/n)

________________________________________________________________________________

Suga, Yoongi, Min Yoongi. He's been your best friend since grade school. You guys are really close, but lately you've been sensing something different when you two are around each other. You began to like him, more than a brother, or friend.

You've kinda always loved him as a brother, until one day and a few minuted changed your whole world, and how you saw Suga, Yoongi, Min Yoongi.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Y/N!" You heard someone call from the other side of the courtyard at school. You turned around and saw Yoongi and jogged over to him, giving him a hug. "Happy Monday you rat!" you giggled and looked at him as he laughed. "Well hello, what a beautiful thing to be called at 8:30 in the morning." He exclaimed, holding onto his backpack straps as you both walked into the school for the day, to suffer a boring almost 7 hours. But what made everything better? You had every class today with Yoongi, except for your last class, gym.

-time skip to third period- [four class periods in one day]

science class, 12:45, just got back from lunch.

You neaten your skirt as you sit back down next to Yoongi, just in time as the rest of the class floods back into the science lab, back to their stations. You look at the diagram and back at Yoongi. "Yoongi-ah, is something wrong?" You poke his cheek as he turns to look at you. "Nope, let's keep on working Y/N." He says diligently, looking through the microscope and continuing his sketches you both were doing this class period for your cell unit. You pout lightly and speak again. "You sure?" "Yes, now let's get this done Y/N, we don't want homework to ruin our hangout time this weekend, do we?" He looks at you and wiggles his eyebrows humorously. You hum and nod. "Agh, fine."

You both finish your assignment quickly and hand it in to the teacher, so you got free time to go around campus before the bell rang at 1:30, so you both grabbed your backpacks and exited the classroom.

You and Suga walked through the greenhouse and he picks up a flower and puts it in your hair. You blush a little, and look at him.  

"Suga, is there something you need to tell me?" You say as you sit down on a small engraved cement bench in the midst of the flowers. He nods. "Yes, but I'm afraid of your reaction if I tell you, Y/N." You shifted in your seat nervously. "I promise I won't get angry with you, I have a feeling of what you're gonna say, anyway. come here." You spoke softly, blushing a little. 

 A bunch of what if questions flew through your head. You patted the spot next to you on the bench, and he came over and sat next to you, holding your hand in his as a  few cherry blossom petals fell from the light breeze, blowing your hair as he exclaimed:

"I like you, Y/N."

________________________________________________________________________________

Well, I hope this chapter was long enough, I tried to write as much as possible, even though almost 600 words doesn't seem like enough~ haha, well, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of: "the stars to my moon."

Thank you so much for reading! -a/n

NEXT CHAPTER: what we can be