Chapter Thirty Two.

"Wake up, sleepy head."

My eye lids flitter open, in no big hurry after earlier events. I'm to blissfully happy to be bothered by the world right now, but the lure of seeing Dalton's face again makes me roll over and focus on him. He stands tall and gorgeous at the foot of the bed, but fully dressed, unlike me.

I frown at him, jutting out my bottom lip. "I like you better naked." I tell him.

He rolls his eyes and suppresses a laugh. I giggle anyway, quick little memories of last night running through my head, making me smile harder. The way he touched me, the way he kissed me, the way he whispered so sweetly. "Rose..." I hear his voice in my mind. "So perfect." He called me. "Beautiful." Just thinking of it makes my body get all hot again, a yearning for him building back up. Who knew that Mr. Cranky All The Time would be such an affectionate lover.

"Get your mind out of the gutter." He shakes his head at me, his hair still a little wet from the shower he must have taken. It glistens in the low lights in the room.

Yep, I definitely want him again.

I throw a wink his way. "Or you could join me and my dirty mind in the gutter." I whisper, pulling the blankets back slowly with a devious grin.

He moves in a flash, suddenly leaning down on the bed over me, his hands pulling up the blanket before I could pull it down any further and he tucks it up under my chin as he laughs and then plants a quick kiss to my lips, like it's the most normal thing in the world. "Don't tempt me." He shakes his head when I pout. "I'll have to crawl back into this bed with you and then we'll be even later."

"That's the plan." I giggle, trying to free myself from the covers but then his words register. "Wait, late?" I ask.

He nods once, truly looking disappointed as his eyes gaze down into mine. "Everyone is waiting on us." He informs me, but it sounds a lot like he's reminding himself of that fact too, not just me. "We need to go."

I raise one brow at him as he walks over to the bathroom to flip off the light switch then look back to me. "And you're really in such a hurry to go into a room full of my family and friends who I assume all know by now that I spent the night with you?"

His face falls, his eyes widening a bit. "I hadn't thought of that." He admits, then grins like a sexy devil. "Maybe I should let you distract me a while longer." He takes a step towards the bed but I shake my head.

"No, you're right." I say sitting up slowly and letting the blankets fall beneath my breast. I smile at him sweetly as I push the rest of the blankets away and stand. "I don't want to miss any of the plans."

I can feel his eyes following me around the room as I walk by him, pulling on the pieces of my clothing that I find scattered across the floor. He makes a noise deep in his throat, something like a cross between a laugh and a moan. "You're trouble aren't you?"

I give him a doe eyed and innocent look as I walk over to him, leaving my shirt unbuttoned, then I wrap my hands around the back of his neck and push up on my toes to kiss him hard. "Oh, you have no idea." I tell him, catching him looking down between us. He lets out a slow growl as I kiss him again, deeper this time, pressing my body against his.

"I'm learning." He whispers as he drops his mouth to my ear, sucking on the lobe and then kissing down my neck.

I pull away even though every nerve in my body tells me to stay locked in this room.

"We have to go." I remind him and he sighs into my neck, dropping his head to rest on my shoulder.

"Do you know what you're doing to me?" He ask then laughs. "Scratch that, of course you do."