Tell your Wife

Shawn's P.O.V

On my way to the school,I couldn't help but think about the wonderful news I was going to deliver to Idalys. But was she going to think differently since I judged her?

I walked into the classroom and waited for the kids to settle into their seats. "Okay class, I assigned homework to you so please, put it out on your desk so I can collect it please?" I said. I waited for the students to place their work but none of them did so I spoke." Judging by the looks of it , none of yall did the work so it's a 0% until you turn it in. But points will be deducted " I turned to write our new lesson on the chalk board but Idalys called me. " Mr.Mendes?" She asked with a raised hand." Idalys,please I'm not that happy with the class. Just write a note and leave it " I said kind of rudely but not meaning it. I was just annoyed by the rest of the class. " Damn by the looks of it im guessing you didn't get laid or it just wasn't good" she said smirking with a chuckle.The rest of the class filled with laughter. "Excuse me, detention after school 4 pm Sharp!" I yelled very annoyed. But then I remembered the news I had. I guess I will tell her during detention so she won't be mad. " Asshole" she mummered under her breath probably thinking I wouldn't hear." Make that 2 days, Ms.Rojas" I said with an adittude. She looked at me in complete shock and rolled her eyes.

Detention

Idalys's P.O.V

I walked into Mr.Mendes's class at 4 sharp. "Right on time, Ms.Rojas" he said smiling like nothing I just ignored him and took a seat in the middle of the classroom. I stared out the window trying to avoid eye contact but I felt his gaze upon me.
I tapped my pencil on my desk from boredom. I mean he can't honestly give me another day of detention from being bored Can he? He just stared at me as if he were to say something. " What?" i asked annoyed. " Attitude Ms. Rojas " he says with a glare. " Im just asking why your staring. Damn dont gotta be a dick about everything." I say. He gets up and walks over to were i was sitting and leans on the desk in front of me. " I was not staring, nor was that my intention for you to think such things Idalys and i was a little annoyed because your a disruption for me when im trying to get things done." Mr. Mendes says. " Well if-" " You may leave Ms.Rojas, have a good day. " he says. I roll my eyes getting my things from the ground. I walk towards the classroom door. "Wait" I hear him call. I turn to see him with an envelope in his hands. "What? " I asked Annoyed but felt as if I were to cry but for what? " Listen um I would like to talk to you somewhere outside of school. Because there's something I want to discuss with you. If that's alright? " Mr.Mendes asked nicely. I nod my head. He walks over to his desk and grabs his leather jacket and keys. I walk out the door waiting for him to lead the way. Mr.Mendes exits the door and heads to the parking lot. He unlocks the door to a beautiful black Jeep Wrangler. I get in the passenger side and shut the door. " Nice car" I say trying to avoid the awkward silence while he drove to who knows where. I mean this guy,this really hot guy could be taking me to kill me or rape me far away. " thanks " he says genuinely. " So where are we going?" I ask. " Monet's" he said. Just a few minutes later we pull up to the café. We enter and take a booth next to the window. "I want to give you something. And I think your going to be really excited about it." Mr.Mendes said.

Mr.Mendes's P.O.V

" I want to give you something. And I think your going to be really excited about it. " I said with a big smile on my face and pulling out the envelope with the words 'Idalys Rojas' printed on it. "You give me 2 days of detention and now your trying to make it up" She scoffs. "Well this doesn't have anything to do with school, Idalys." I begin but a waiter comes and gets our order. " Okay so a Carmel latte for the young lady and an iced green tea for the boyfriend. " She says. "Oh no,it's not-it's not like that." Idalys begins to say and I chuckle at her and how awkward she gets in situations like this. " That's what they all say. " The waiter says walking away. Idalys turns looking at me with a face red as a tomato. " I think you handled that rather fairly. " I say chuckling. She nods her head giggling. The waiter then comes back with our order and I was prepared to tell her.
" I want to talk about the Orchestra. " I say. She looks at me with wide eyes. "How-how did you know I tried out?" She asked kind of embarrassed. "No need to be embarrassed. And I was a judge." I say smiling. She gasps. "Omg. Um I didn't know. " she replies. "Well I entered late and I got there when you were about to preform. " I say. " Yes I remember. So how did I do?" She asks. " Idalys, you were amazing honestly. I didn't know that such a young girl could possess so much passion. It was breath taking. " I say in complete honesty. She gets the biggest smile on her face. And blushes a little. "Thank you, Sir." She says. " No need to be so formal. Plus this isn't a school thing so please call me Shawn. Because that's my name. Shawn Mendes. I mean of course that's my name. Okay I'm going to stop talking before I say something I'm going to regret for the both of us." I say nervously. She just laughs at how weird I am. " Okay, Shawn." She says deepening the Shawn. I smile lightly. I could feel my cheeks flush. " Idalys, here open this. Please." I say handing her the envelope. She carefully opens it and takes out the letter that informed her of everything. Halfway through the letter she gasps and puts her hand over her mouth. " omg" she says with a voice crack. She puts down the letter and looks at me with glossy hazel eyes. Damn those eyes .
"Shawn." " I also wrote a letter to you personally" I cut her off. " Shawn, this is omg- " She gets up at hugs me as I stand up. I hug her back chuckling. She let's go and looks me up and down and hugs me again and I tower over her. She was so tiny. She had to be 5'2 and I was a little over 6. I let go and smile down at her and take my seat as does she. " I wanted to give it to you personally. There was 2 other people besides you and you were amazing an I wanted you. Um I mean we wanted you. " I say correcting myself. She smiles and pulls out my letter. " read that later" I said gently stopping her from pulling it out.

Idalys's P.O.V

I nod putting the letter back . " I should get home" I say. " yeah me too. You know, women." Shawn says as I felt myself tense. I must have been a fool to think hr didn't have a wife I mean, he's highly attractive am I right? . I nod and walk out as he follows. The ride back to school was quite. As I was getting off he stopped me." Is There something wrong? You seemed kind of quiet since we left." He says. I nod my head no and leap down from the Jeep. " Tell your wife I said hi." I replied giving a weak smile. before he could say something I closed the door and got into my car and drove off.
------------------------

The end. So that was the end and they just go separate ways and Idalys ends up moving an Shawn lives his life and with the orchestra, Idalys didn't accept it and Shawn had 2 kids with his Wife. And he forgot about Idalys.

JK 😂😂OMG if that was the end I would've been poop