I'm

“ι'ℓℓ ℓσνє уσυ υитιℓ му νєяу ℓαѕт вяєαтн. єνєяу вєαт σf му нєαят ιѕ уσυяѕ. ι ∂σи'т ωαит тσ ∂ιє ωιтнσυт уσυ киσωιиg тнαт.”

– мαχσи ѕ¢няєανє // тнє σиє

•   •   •

The Success

“Subject 9 is the only surviving . . . patient, sir.” I heard one of the heartless doctors say outside of my cell.

The doctor continued, “We suspect he is the Success, but his brain scans appear blur every time.”

“Try again,” the boss sneered. “Use injections, scans, torture, I don't care. There must be something special about this boy if he's the only one left. If those don't work, we'll have to use some . . . drastic measures.”

“But, sir, the last time we used those measures, half of them went—”

He cut her off, “The past is in the past. Focus on the present, besides, I have faith in this one.”

__________

This is from Pinterest. I mean, the writing prompt is from Pinterest, but I wrote that shit up there.

Anyway, it's about this guy who's the only surviving subject of an experiment where some cray-cray people tryna create humans who can mentally control other people, but all the other subjects suffered mysterious brain damage. No one suspects it, but this guy is the one who killed the other subjects.

But like, the guy could've killed the other subjects because they couldn't take the pain of the experiment, or there were other successful subjects, but they didn't wanna help the scientists with their evil plan, so they begged him to kill them, who knows?