19

Hello Guys, How are you?

Here's Another Update... Just A Few more chapter guys. I'm so excited for climax of this.

Xander POV

I rubbed my eyes as I awaken. I look outside in the field to see that my brother body is gone. He's no where. The person who tried to hurt me and all the rest of that bullshit.

I started to walk down the stairs to my room. I look to see Carter.

"Carter?" He looked over at me.

"Hey Boss, I'm sorry for your loss but we have other shit we gotta do. We have Sydney to look for." I nodded.

"Do You have any ideas where she could be?" I asked Carter.

"We tried tracking her down, but it came as a unknown."

I pushed my face in my hands. Everything is going out of place.

"I'll call David."

I dialed his number.

"Yes Xander?" He answered with an annoyed tone.

"Cut the shit, where is my girl?"

"Mhmmmm" I heard in the background.

"Let her go." I said in demanding voice.

"Why should I?" He said growling at me.

"Because the fuck, I said so. NOW LET HER OUT OR ILL-.." I was about finish but I was cut off.

"You will what? See I got the girl... and you have nobody..."

"XANDER!" I heard her screaming.

"That bitch." I heard David yelling.

The line went dead.

"I gotta find her!" I quickly yelled. I'm not letting David slip through my hands that fast.

"Boss?" Carter said.

"What Carter?" I asked in a annoyed tone.

"Well, we have other ways we can find. Her. We can go on search. We can't track them down because it's unknown location. So why don't we go on a search. Just for a week. If we can't find her then we have more options." I nodded. I walked towards the window and looked outside. 

Don't worry mi amor, we gonna find you. Soon as get we to David, it will end.

Sydney POV

I was crying so much. I never cried this much really. I wanted Xander to save me from this crap but there was no use.

He slapped on my cheek. I knew that was gonna leave a mark. I cried as the sting was more painfully.

"I told your ass to shut the hell up. Don't disrespect my fucking rules. Or you gonna end up dying." He said to me screaming in my face. I kept flinching at each word that came out of his mouth.

"Lets give you a punishment."

I felt like I was dog on the leash or puppet. He held the strings while I was being controlled by him.

He picked me up and threw me into the bath tub.

He dumped my in the water and held his hand on the back of head.

I breathe through my nose.

After a few seconds, I couldn't breathe.Was he trying to kill me?

As I tried to breathe , my vision becomes more blurry.

Conscious comes closer and closer.

My eyes starts to close.

******££££

TOO SHORT I KNOW BUT O JUST CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL IM ON SUMMER VACATION SO YEAHHH!!