Getting the Dogs

Two weeks later
*Harley's POV
-Short Chapter-
I drove in my car to get the puppies that I bought from a farmer. They where all 5 weeks old and didn't have names yet. I pulled up to the lady that had them all in a basket. I took the basket and handed her the money. The smallest of the bunch was of course the chihuahua which Is a boy. The German Shepard Is a boy, and the pitt bull is a girl. I drove back to the clubhouse and I saw Sack on his bike tailing me. I pulled into TM and walked to the clubhouse with the basket in my hands. Tig who was first to see me ran up to me. He was probably more excited about this than I was so I gave him the liberty of naming the German Shepard.
"His name shall be Mayhem ," he said picking him up petting him. Happy came out and picked up the Chihuahua.
"And your name shall be Smiley named after something so dear to me," Hap said scratching the dogs ear.
"And you my sweet heart shall be named after something so dearly to the whole club, Reaper," I said. I walked into the garage where Chibs set up a pen for the puppies to stay while we work. I put reaper in and she went to lay down. Happy who is on his lunch break was laying in the ring with Smiley sleeping on his stomach.
I laughed at the irony of the situation. Tig was messing with Mayhem in the clubhouse.

"I am so glad that I have the day off," Chibs said smiling at the puppies.

"Hap get back to work your break Is over," Gemma yelled at him. Happy got up grumbling as he handed Chibs smiley and went to work on the closest car. Jax pulled up with Opie behind him.
Opie got off his bike and kissed my head before going into the clubhouse Jax did the same.
Soon another car came in to the parking lot.  Out hopped Tara and Abel. He ran over to me and Chibs.
"Hi Autie Harley Hi Uncle Chibby, he said hugging both of us.
"Hey buddy how are you," me and Chibs asked.
"Good, Auntie Harley is Uncle Happy your bestest friend," He asked me looking at Happy.
"I don't know tough man why don't you ask him your self," I said gesturing to Happy. He quickly ran over to Hap to ask.
"Oh she and I are the bestest of friends, " Happy said kisssing me.
Gemma came running out of her office with what looks to be a old photo album.  From before I even left for college.
She gathered everyone around to look at the pictures. The first one was of coure me just out of high school at my grad party drunk out of my mind dancing between Opie and Juice.
"I don't even remember taking this picture." I said confused.  Everyone laughed at me.
"Of course you don't you got black out drunk and got as high as a kite," Opie said smiling.
"I didn't want to even drink Tig and Chibs kept handing me shots of whisky and tequila, " I said defending myself. They all laughed at that comment.