- The Dance -

A dance was planned to celebrate the blooming of the Sakura or cherry blossom tree every year at Akademi High. The girls of the school would get so excited for it while the boys groaned at the thought of embarrassing themselves dancing but, secretly everyone had fun.

Megami, the student council president, was pumped for the event. She and her team decorated the gym and made it look the the prime example of spring. They had made paper flowers hanging from the ceiling in chains. It was truest a beautiful sight.

Ayano was excited for it. She had heard that we should just come in our school clothes. Yay no dresses for me!

Another night goes by.

Ayano wakes up with a start along with all of the teenagers in the city. Every teenage girl is applying their makeup as carefully as possible, brushing every single strand of hair. Every teenage boy was geling their hair to perfection, spraying cologne all over their bodies. It was the day of the dance.

- Timeskip -

Ayano arrived at the school straight into her skirt. I hope someone will ask me to dance. Ayano walks over to the gym taking a breath before opening the door. As she opens the door music wafts through the air. She steps in paper flowers falling through the air. She looked around. A few of the council members had baskets of flowers and they would toss them through the air over the dancing couples. She smiles. So beautiful. She walks over to the table and chairs laid out across half of the gym floor. She sits down at a empty table watching the dancing couples. She sighs. I wish my life was like that.

A few minutes went by, the slow delicate melody of the song slowly lulled Ayano to close her eyes. Someone lightly touched her shoulder. She opened her eyes. "Hey, wanna dance?" A black haired boy asked, smiling. She nods getting up from her seat. "Take my hand," The boy says holding out his hand. She smiles and took it. He lead her to the dance floor.

She put her arms on his shoulders while he put his hands on her hips. "By the way, my name is Taro," The boy says flashing her a smile. "I'm Ayano," They danced in silence for a few seconds. "Here let me spin you," He took her hand from his shoulder and spun her. She giggled. They both blushed. After that, it broke the ice between the two and they started to talk and joke with each other. Strangely, Ayano didn't remember Taro before but hey still had a lot of fun.
Ayano eyes started to trail away from Taro. Taro noticed this and wanted to get her attention.

"Keep you eyes on me," Taro take Ayano's hand and kisses it

"Keep you eyes on me," Taro take Ayano's hand and kisses it. She gasps and smiles. "Here come with me," Taro smiles and takes her hand and guides her through the crowd. "I'm gonna show you something," He says before they enter the door right next to the stage. "You're gonna like this," Taro says smiling. "Okay," Ayano says curious.

Budo follows the two obviously seeing what Taro was doing. He was going to kiss her. His fists ball up in anger. He will pay.