To Seek a Foe

*Eleanor Pov*
Lukas is in the hospital and I walked with Sophia behind my sister. We saw Mrs. Parnell and we walked over to her.
"Mrs. Parnell?" Emery asked and she saw her.
"Emery" she said and they hugged.
"Oh my Eleanor" she said seeing the markings.
"I'm still human just half" I said and hugged her.
"Um Mrs. Parnell this is-" I was cut off.
"Sophia? Lukas talks about you all the time" she said and hugged her.
The doctor came and I walked outside waiting for Roman. Soon I saw him and Drake come and I stopped them.
"How's Lukas?" He asked.
"Still the same. Not good" I said and he had that face.
"You have something" I said.
"Yes I do and I need you to stay here when I find it" he said.
"You need to know something first. Emery went our old nurse form when we were in the hospital. Someone with the same symptoms came from Black Bear Lake (I think it's that)" I said.
"Where is it?" He asked.
"I can show you. Mine and Emery's dad use to take us hiking there when we were little" I said.
"No it's to dangerous" he said.
"I'm going either you like it or not. Emery can drop us off" I said and he nodded.
Once Emery dropped us off me and Roman got out and I started to walk to the camping area. Once we made it I saw a tent.
"Stand back" he said and I nodded.
He went to it and opened.
"Nothing" he said and we walked another way.
My phone rang and I got it out to see an unknown number.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Eleanor it's Drake" Drake's voice came from the other end.
"Drake what's up?" I asked.
"There's an abandoned boathouse perfect for a hideout and where you can keep Black Cyper" he said.
"There is an abandoned boathouse here. Thanks Drake" I said and hung up.
"I know where it is. Follow me" I said and we walked to the boathouse.
Soon we saw it and then we saw Zoe.
"You get the Cyper and I'll hold her off. Go" he said and he gave me the grenade.
I ran to the boathouse and opened it to see a lot of Black Cyper. I ducked under some and stood up and took a leaf. I got out the tiny bottle and put it in and then I walked to the root. I set the grenade in the whole and it turned on. I went to leave but saw the dust.
"Don't breath in. It might harm you" Roman said and I nodded.
It was going to explode and we jumped but it exploded as we landed in the water. I felt Roman grab my arm and he put his fingers to his mouth and pulled me to him and kissed him. Just like my vision. My markings were glowing and then we climbed out.
"Are you-?" He went to asked but I cut him off.
"I'm fine" I said and I put my hand in the side of his head.
We leaned in and once we were close enough I kissed him.

We pulled apart and then kissed again. We heard Drake's voice and we pulled apart.
"Your alive. I thought you went with the fire but I'm glad you didn't" he said.
"Where's Zoe?" Roman asked.
"She went with the fire" Drake said and I remembered something.
"Lukas" I said.
"Did you get the leaf?" He asked and I nodded.
I got it out and he took it and we went to he hospital. Soon Roman went to Lukas' room and Sophia cured him instead of Roman.
Back in the Sector...
We were in the Sector and a knock was at my room door.
"Come in" I said and Roman opened the door.
"Hey" I said and he sat down next to me.
He leaned in and so did I. We kissed and we kept going.
"We are keeping this a secret for awhile. I'm still considered a human" I said.
"Yes we will keep it a secret. Supply closet tomorrow" he said and I nodded.
"Bye" I said as he left my room.
I laid down and smiled.