1

"Waiting, waiting and waittiiinnggg!!"
"Haha sorry, sorry"
He ran up to me with a gorgeous smile, laughing with happiness filling his beautiful eyes and ready to get the hug monster out. I out stretched my arms to accept his monstrous love hugs but to be found picked up above the ground. I giggled and smiled, hugged him back leaving little kisses on his head .
"That tickles! Stop~"
"Neverr!"
I keep leaving kisses eventually getting to his lips, as he moves in for a kiss, I move my hand to cover his soft lips with my finger
"But connoorrrr"
"Noo! Not right now, we have to go!"
He hugged me tighter, moving side to side whining more and more until I finally give in. I made him let me go
"Close your eyes"
He closed his eyes, smiles with his hands behind his back, getting 'ready' I giggled, he's to cute! I got on my tippy toes and gave him a peck on his check instead. I started walked a few steps away as I see him standing there a little flustered and in shock that I tricked him and only gave him a peck on the cheek, he started running after me.
"cooonnnooorrrrr!!"
"naaaattteeeee!!!"
I whined back while being chased to school, I giggled thinking how cute he is acting like a little kid running after someone who stole his candy.

Once we got to the school entrance we were greeted by our classmates making Nate not able to attack Connor /sadly ;-;/. They went to their first class |English| the teacher wasn't here yet so everyone cheered thinking they would have a sub. Nate walked up to me and sat on the seat next to mine. I layed my head on my desk smiling at him admiring his beauty.
"stop staring at me at me, I feel so conscious of myself" he says in a girly voice and tries to cover himself with his hands. I laughed slowly closing my eyes feeling a bit tired "are you going to take a nap my princess?" I slightly blush, still not getting use to the name calling.
Click clack
"mhm just let me sleep fo-" I stopped my sentence midway and sat up straight hearing the noise of annoying high heels. No one is allowed to wear high heels in this school,  not even the staff or teachers...
"what's wrong connor?"
"don't you hear that??" I whispered to him with nervousness
"hear what?"
"The high heels!"
"what about it? Are you scared of high heels??don't worry baby I'll protect you" he said trying to have a serious face but failed laughing a bit,  I blush and pout hearing them coming closer "that's not funny I'm trying to be serious, didn't they say they were coming"
"who said?" after Nate said that there stood three women, a teenage girl and two guys in front of my classroom door and that group of people that I'm embarrassed of and don't want them to see us is who I call my family

"them"

[511 words]