Chapter 1

"Get in the car!" My mother shouts.

"Ugh why won't you let me stay home!!! That's all I'm asking!!!" I whine opening the car with slow actions.

"You know that I can't leave you alone your 18 but it's not safe here with everyone knowing who I am." She huffs Turning on the car.

Buckling my seat belt in I groan with annoyance and turned to face the window. Pulling my black beats over my ears I shuffled my music and let the chords and melodys drown the world out.

Waking up with a start I Hadn't noticed I fell asleep.

"Finally! The flight leaves in 20 minuets!!! The boys are already on the plane." My mother informs me yanking me by the arm out of the car and pushing me towards the private airplane awaiting us.

She quickly gets on greeting the boys and follows them into the plane. I stay back as far away from them as possible.

Every girl in the world loves them. Why? They aren't attractive, they sing horrible, and they are stuck up. Well at-least I think they are.

Dragging my feet towards the airplane I climb up the steps and made my way inside trying to be as quiet as possible.

Finding a quiet private spot on the plane I shove the dividing curtain around me leaving me to myself.

Peace and quiet. I pulled out my faded leather journal full of my drawings. Adding the final touches to my latest drawing which was a dark cemetery and a huge oak tree glooming over a grave letting it's shadow swallow it up.

My dad died when I was 7. I shut the whole world out, everybody thinks I need help but in all seriousness I don't. I'm fine. His grave still haunts my dreams in different forms and this drawing is one of them.

I carry my journal around everywhere with me. If someone found it they would think I was mad or crazy.

Pictures of suicidal people filled the pages. My dad had hung himself. He took his own life. I spent most of my time drawing what I saw.

*flash back.*

"Daddy? daaadddddyyyy! Momma's calling you down for dinner! She made your favorite lasagna!" I called in my high pitched voice.

Walking down the long corridors I made my way to the glass door at the end of the hall, My fathers home office.

Making sure I knocked before entering I slowly opened the door with long screech going along with it.

"Daddy?" I call out switching on the lights.

*end of flashback*

Silent tears poured down my cheeks. I sniffled and wiped them quickly away with the sleeve of my sweater.

"Are you okay?" A female voice asks while pushing back the curtain.

I look up and see Lou standing there. "I'm fine." I sniffle smiling up at her.

"What's wrong babe?" Lou asks wiping my tears away.

"Just think about stuff you know." I whisper leaning back into my chair.

"Now Logan a pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying. Come on let's go get some coffee." She encouraged

I nodded slightly and followed her to the small kitchen in the back of the plane.

"How many sugars?" She asks

"6 please." I smile when she hands me my cup.

"What smells so good back here?" The blond Irish one says.

I stay in the corner unnoticed while Lou decided to make him one. Slowly but steadily I make my way back to my chair trying to avoid the little devils.

Letting out a huge sigh I slump back into the seat slowly drinking my coffee.

Taking out my journal I flip to the pages where I started writing some lyrics.

"I'm so sick of when they say. it's just a faze you'll be okay your fine. but I know. It's a lie." I sang quietly to myself before scribbling the words down on the faded wrinkled page.

Closing my journal I tied it up placing it back into my bag and picking up my studios.

Again drifting off into the music letting the words take me to another world and saving me from this confusing place I'm trapped in.

___________________________

So this is officially my 4th book on wattpad!! If you haven't done so go read my other books!!!!

Love you all! ~Kate :) xx

P.s sorry for the short chapter!