part 2

As always i don't own the pic.
Emperor pic.

Enjoy😊

Song Xiao Le POV.

Another month is lunar new years .
mother ,me and little brother decide to visit uncle in grand capital city .this was the first meeting of me and uncle. according to mother uncle gone to capital city for imperial exam but failed.
instead he open up a inn and become guite famous in capital.spending 5days in carriage i almost can't feel my bone it's had been guite long since last time traveling.

Arriving in capital i was mesmerized of how the capital have changed since the last view engraved in my memory.
wander of to where the place me and my twins part away but quickly shake those though away those was bad and sad memories not even worth mentioning anymore thinking back can be bad for my little heart.
after meeting and greeting uncle i decide to take a good rest and wake up another morning feeling refresh. i gotten mother and uncle permission to take a look of the capital .
before take off i make sure to have my pouch check,handkerchief check,uncle inn address check. everything check i guess mother was overprotective to make sure i had everything before going out and don't forget my another outer flowery robe hand embroider and handmade by mother. since mother like floral patern and good at embroidery mostly my clothing was in floral pattern and lighter colour.

Heading out happily i didn't even forget to taste the famous snack and souvenir shop picking few item for beloved father who can't tag along due of his overload task.
done buying the tasty pudding cake i was ready to heading home suddenly something or someone crashing into me making me fell on my butt backwards even my pudding was smashed directly into my face god ah i only take one bite and my whole pudding is wasted .i really feel like wanna cry.
standing up i really feel like hitting whoever bump me.but those were merely fantasy can't be done i can see the person a lady more correctly whom bump me not an ordinary lady, i can sèe her lining up guard behind. if i were to hit her then I'll be smashed into meat loof totally scary.
then putting my business smile (learn from his father) i apologize to her even not my fault but i think she realize that was her fault and apologize back to me with guilt.
well i guess everything alright then ,pulling out my handkerchief slowly wipe my face clean i can heard her gaps but unsure what she suprise about.
when she about to say something a man older than me appears of nowhere and join us to the apology tea time.all of us make a self introduction the lady seems to be a genderal sole daughters and as for the man his surname is familiar but can't remember where. i heard he's the fourth son of the minister's education lord.sound like important people weren't they.
Don't care who is he i decide to call him brother Chen and the lady will be lady hehehe.

after making sure the way to contact each other i bid my leave and going back to uncle inn .
laying on my back i unconsciously giggling at myself of today insident.
the next day uncle inform me that day the inn will be crowd cause some famous singer will be singing on his inn so make sure to not miss this opportunity to witness this rare chance.
uncle also said this singer fees was very high so not everyday we can hear his singing.

When night came i find myself a good spot to sit down and waiting for the show to rise it curtain.the performance was start and i got this familiar feeling in my ear of the singing sound very nostalgic then i slowly reach out to the stage on my own the singer is someone i supposes to know is was the big sister which few years older than me .
back in the troop she always sing lullabies for me ,the kind ning-ning sister i guess she doesn't recognize me anymore so i called out for her and she remember me .
after the touching reunion i had to accept mother lecture of almost spoiling the show.hehehe dont blame me not my fault.that night i insist to stay with her and get another scolding from mother telling me know no boundaries between men and women .well the sixteen years old innocent me of course i wont know.
at the end i can't win argue with mother ,reluctantly return to my room.the next morning ning-ning sister receive an invitation from the palace to perform and i beg mother to let me tag along and finally mother let me go.

I can't be just idling so i offer to become their qin player well I'm quite good at it.  father teach me alot back in the troop.truth is I'm not entering palace for fun is just that's i heard today gonna be a feast so i expect to meet my twins even just a glimpse will do.
just didn't expect to meet not only her but also the man i hate the most my 'father'.it seem the lady and Chen brother i  meet the other day also present.
not crossing my mind seeing him could end up opening the wound of my tiny heart. mother sorrowful beautiful face which slowly turn cold flooting out again.
holding my tears i gulping the wine till my troat feel burned hoping to forget the past but i can't get those out of my mind.i stand up from my seat walking aimlessly hoping to find a warm bed to crash on.
finally i found one without thinking twice i enter it.

Emperor POV
Today I host a feast hiring the so called most famous singer yet sound ordinary for I.since the deaths of my empress those concubine can't never fill the hole of my heart loneliness.

after the show I visit my empress palace and dismiss all the people,planning to feel a tiny bit of his lingering love .she love I so much to sacrifice her own to protect I when she clearly know I never love her .
walking back from her garden entering her sleeping courter I saw something unexpectedly.
a youth sleeping on my deceased empress bed where he get this gut or did he do it on purpose to seduce me. well since he came himself then shall I grant his wish.
slowly I approach the bed while taking off my outer robe then I press my hand on the bed producing a creak yet he still show no response I press my face nearer ,he smell of wine did he drunk or did he lost.I slowly caress his face it's very smooth and soft his eyelashes was long and his plump pink lips looks delicious and his cheek taint in faint blush due of the alcohol making him very alluring erotic. Since he came himself then I won't refuse this meal.

(Alert of bedscene)

Firstly I taste his lips uhmm it surprisingly sweet slowly trail down to his nape softly bite it result in producing a soft moaning.
I rip his disorder robe and throw it away .I bite and kiss his shoulders and his two pinkies bud. slightly bite and tease his sweet fruit down the waist gaining a louder moan and pant.I stick my finger on his mouth then using the dripping saliva to prepare his lovely pink hole one by one I Add my finger in. twisting my finger and prepare him.
I positioning my penis on his twitching little hole and thrusting in just in the moment i thrust in he awake blinking his shiny black orb.

Song Le POV

Closing my eyes i feel tipsy then i heard a creak but later choose to ignore thinking it was just wind .i heard another creak and a hand was caressing my cheek Sooo...comfortable just like mother hand. later my mouth was seized but..but it felt good his tongue feel nice.
ahhh....i surprise on my own voice but too tired to open my eyes.ah the hand touch my pee-pee. Ah wait what the finger doing on my asshole twisting haa it feel weird but at the same time really feeling good.just right when i start to feel more good my asshole assault by the pain making me wide awake.
who is he? staring right to my eyes and continue his thrusting in and out when it end, both of us was panting and short of breath when he pull out i can feel the wet substance follow after before everything went black.

The morning when i awake i was alone. did i dreaming last night but my back and head was hurting bad also the red mark was everywhere can't help but to shout in frustration. The someone was coming in kneeling in the bedside i quickly cover myself with the guilt ahhhh its so embarrassing .
after clean and dressed in new cloth(his cloth got torn last night).not caring my painful back most importantly is leave.

Continue to part 3

Stay tuned
please vote if you like it and I'll write more next time.comment also welcomed.

The capitalize was for the emperor to refer himself.