bwwm one shots ♡

A/N: So I have really bad writer block on my stories because I can't think if anything but sex at the moment, don't ask why because I can't answer so I'm just gonna write some bwwm one shots. :)
-----

The locker room:

"Kyle! PE is over in like 20 minutes, we shouldn't be in here!" Tanya whisper-yelled at her boyfriend.

"Looks like well have to be quick won't we?" He said kissing down her neck and pushing her against the lockers.

He kissed down her neck, licking, bitting and sucking. Making Tanya a moaning mess. She ran her fingers through his short blonde hair, tugging and pulling.

His hands moved up her hips, over her stomach and up to her chest, massaging her breast through her shirt.  He continued to kiss down her neck over her collar bone, down to her cleavage. Removing her cardigan and pulling down her tank top revealing her black lace bra.

Kyle began to kiss her again as her unclasped her bra freeing her c-cup breast. He ran the pads of his thumbs over her erect nipples causing her to whimper,

"Kyle, p-please." She whimpered against his lips,

Smiling and pecking her lips one last time, he moved his lips to her left nipple, sucking and gently bitting, as his fingers gently pinched and twisted the other. He removed his lips and repeated the same on the other.

He lifted the bottom of her tank just under enough to reveal her stomach, running his hands down her sides, to her hips.

Un-doing her jeans and pulling them down along with her panties.

He kissed her folds causing her to shiver and moan, he lifted her left leg over his right shoulder. His tongue slowly licked from her entrance to her bud as swirled around it.

His fingers slowly entered her as his tongue continued to work it's magic on her clit, his fingers started to move in out of her faster as her moan grew louder.

Kyle could feel Tanya reaching her climax as he started to suck on her clit. As she pulled his face closer to her if that was possible. Her legs started to shake as she came. Her walls clenching around Kyle's fingers.

She slowly removed her leg from his shoulder, kissing back up her torso and neck back to her lips.

As Kyle undid his pants, the dreadful sound of the bell rung through the room.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He groaned.

Laughing and pulling up her pants and underwear, and placing her bra and cardigan on. Grabbing her bag and pulling up her tank top and pecking her boyfriends lips.

"Maybe next time." She winked and exited the lockers.

___________________________
A/N: Yay or nay? Uh i don't know. It was decent right? Yeah it was good. Um if you guys have like a scene or like something and you want me to make a one-shot of it you can message me or comment and I'll try my best to do it. :)

-Comment
-Vote 💕