part-2

(Pragya and virohi lands safely in mumbai)
(Pragya goes home with a lot of happiness).                                                  Virat:hugs Pragya and welcomes her to come inside the home.                        Pragya: Virat pls leave me                         Virat: u look  very fat after coming from London.                                              Pragya:very bad of u Virat😡😠
Virat : okay...I have some....Gifts for u
Pragya:before that  I have to see bulbul.                                                          Virat:oh bulbul is busy with some modelling.                                                 (Pragya goes to bulbul's room).              Bulbul: di I am happy  that u came to mumbai.                                                       Pragya: me too. my bulbul sweetheart bulbul:okay come didi today we r going spend time with lots of shopping purchases.                                   Pragya:okay come fast. We must not waste a single minute bulbul.                Virat: where my both of my sisters r going.                                                         Bulbul:ha bhai today we r going to spend time with lots of shopping purchases.                                                 Virat: then I am to getting ready to come with you"ll.                                       (Pragya bulbul and Virat goes in a car for shopping).                                           Precap: Pragya meets Abhi. Bulbul gets shock of something. Virat decides to give for both of her sisters.