Autobiography of a pencil

Hi guys!!😊!!This is my second story and third work.Basically it's just a small one-shot of a prideful yellow pencil's trauma of being sharpened by a bright pink sharpener.

☆Note:This story is owned by me and legal action shall be taken to those who copy this in any way.I'm serious!😐!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

Enjoy!!😊😅😆!!!
--------------------------------------

Pencil POV [Point Of View]

There I stood,haughty and proud,a shining brand-new yellow pencil with a smirk on it's face standing in a bright pink sharpener unknown to the hazards of being in a sharpener when you're a pencil!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGG!!!!

I wailed in agony like a wailing banshee when Timothy,the boy who had brought me from the store just today morning,as he turned me around in the sharpener.

Oh dear sweet Lord!What have I done to deserve this agonizing torture?

Timothy finally pulled me out of the sharpener after turning it around me two times looking satisfied with my sharp point as I lay wearily in the Palm of his hand.

Violently he started scrawling me on the paper almost ripping it to shreds as he continued to scribble furiously and messily.

Let's just say that I was a great muddle at the end of the day after five sharpening and Timothy breaking me into two separate pieces in a rage because I wasn't getting sharp enough for him!!😢!!

               -A yellow pencil

--------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!😊!!
A big shootout to ikanoi as he was the first to vote on this hilarious story!😊